Super Friday Chinese Food in Baarlo!!!

If you're not with a group big enough to fill a room, or didn't tell them you wanted a room by yourself, it's prolly a good idea to bring sleeping gear, just in case :p If you decide to give your possible roommate a good time, sleeping gear is not essential :p

ooh that made me giggle inside...

and yes i'm coming alone! hitch-hiking it with 2 mad germans from Munich! woohooo rooooad trip! :headbang:

it's okay...im being innappropriate :oops: by sleeping 'gear' i meant sleeping 'clothes'

Well, in that case, shame on you for your innappropriateness. I mean, sleeping clothes, come on, you can't be serious o_O

Then again, you are from australia, and I guess it's a lot warmer there than it is here, so maybe it's not such a bad idea after all.

Hehe yeah :) I wonder how many swedes we will be, bet this year will take the record tho :)

So, first the people from friesland are planning an invasion, which is dangerous, since the fries are a fierce warrior race, and now the swedes are also coming in force.

Someone call geert wilders :loco:

On a more serious note however, more peeps, more fun. :)

-edit: the fries, friesen, friezen, freeze....... whatever.

I did read here (and experienced) that pizzeria Milano has "awesome" food :puke:, pizza's, but in Baarlo a new pizzeria has opened: "Pizzeria Baarlo" its called, about 50 mtr walk from the venue at the place from "jammie jammie" :D

Also at the parking place of Sjiwa this year the friescar wil be back with ofcourse fries and the lovely "fricandellen" :headbang:

Man connot only live on beer... or?:kickass:

Some friends of mine tried living on beer* this weekend. Which made them end up under the table, puking, hugging nettles, jumping into a canal naked, randomly falling down and mooning people. So yes, you can live on beer. And no, it's not a very good idea...

* also some rum and jägermeister

i am so bummed out that i can't come this year, no great Chinese foods, no hairy pizza's, no glass stacking contests, no Finnish self-brewed liqueur that burns away your throat, no afterparties, no hamburgers, no finding out if u can survive on beer alone, never a line for the woman toilets....whaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i will SO be there next year!!!!!:worship: have a great time guys:headbang::kickass::Smokin: