Super Friday Chinese Food in Baarlo!!!

Chinese socks? But they're trying to cut off our blood circulation! Or was that Vietnamnese?

Teaguan holds the current record of 9 glasses and 1 bottle, set in 2006, as seen on these pictures I took of the attempt. He later on failed to break his own record doing this at the afterparty.

img8677z.jpg

img8678k.jpg

img8679.jpg

BAAHhahahaHAHAHAhahahahah i'm fucking screwed

btw, australians come to PP?~!?!? that's exciting. hey by the way, I've seen photos of the castle, wondering if the acccomodation is sharing rooms or single rooms? I need to decide if sleeping gear is essential lolcakes

hey by the way, I've seen photos of the castle, wondering if the acccomodation is sharing rooms or single rooms? I need to decide if sleeping gear is essential lolcakes

Shared rooms, dunno the amount of sharing exactly, but I had a 4 persons room last year, with strangers on the house. :) I thought it was possible to get larger and smaller rooms, but there are probably people here who know more about that. Checked the site, but didn't have the patience to actually find out where I could find that information.

Are you coming all by yourself? Or do you also have friends coming?

BAAHhahahaHAHAHAhahahahah i'm fucking screwed

btw, australians come to PP?~!?!? that's exciting. hey by the way, I've seen photos of the castle, wondering if the acccomodation is sharing rooms or single rooms? I need to decide if sleeping gear is essential lolcakes

If you're not with a group big enough to fill a room, or didn't tell them you wanted a room by yourself, it's prolly a good idea to bring sleeping gear, just in case :p If you decide to give your possible roommate a good time, sleeping gear is not essential :p