Superb.

unreleased_cover.jpg

Looks like some pervo rapist trying to grope death's titties :lol: They can get something better than that, I mean, lose the hands at least, I like the rest though :D

That looks pretty cool actually.

Didn't like the "Are You Dead Yet?" and "In Your Face" cover artworks that much.

Yeah those hands look stupid but the reaper is awesome.

They need to release some footage from this headlining tour ffs.

WTF is that picture? It's the Reaper from one of the links on cobhc.com that I couldn't figure where it was from. Where will this cover artwork be??

And wtf is up with that short scythe blade?? They should do something real and scary, that's pretty cartoonish but real enough and I like it

i don't think you guys understand the signifcance of those hands...i think JuJu got it right when she said that it's like a person who is reaching out for death. if it was just another reaper, it'd be the same old thing. i like this picture, the hands make it a different concept.

i don't think you guys understand the signifcance of those hands...i think JuJu got it right when she said that it's like a person who is reaching out for death. if it was just another reaper, it'd be the same old thing. i like this picture, the hands make it a different concept.

Yeah the hands need to be there. I actually guessed the next COB album would have a cover like this, the Reaper frightening a person.

It's another idea tho to have this miserable bum hoping the Reaper will take him away, I know what you mean, but it would not look like someone trying to grab Roy's tits if made by an artist..

Yeah but it still looks stupid imo.

It's just like saying this guy can play 36 notes per second which is fucking amazing but if it sounds crap, then it's pointless.

Just my opinion of course.

It's another idea tho to have this miserable bum hoping the Reaper will take him away, I know what you mean, but it would not look like someone trying to grab Roy's tits if made by an artist..

he doesn't have to be miserable. maybe he just wants to die and is not scared of death :rolleyes: are you capable of thinking outside of society's box?

Yeah but it still looks stupid imo.

It's just like saying this guy can play 36 notes per second which is fucking amazing but if it sounds crap, then it's pointless.

Just my opinion of course.

so you're saying the concept is cool, but the picture is stupid?
if there was no picture, there would be no concept :p

Yeah pretty much. Reaching out for death is cool, but those particular hands in that particular pic in that particular position etc just look bad to me.

he doesn't have to be miserable. maybe he just wants to die and is not scared of death :rolleyes: are you capable of thinking outside of society's box?

I don't want Children of Bodom to become Iron Maiden -like shit. There's nothing cool or nice about death coming to you, unless you are miserable, or just fucking dumb. The self-destruction thing was for AYDY.