Superhero's

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
With all the bad shit thats gone down recently I figured I would post a thread where we can all have a good laugh. So, riddle me this Thrax fans. Most of us like comic books (if not how can you be a fanboy of this band?) If you could be one superhero, look like him, be the same height, powers, looks, sex, etc who would you be?
I think I would go with Wolverine (though Danny Spitz is taller then the comic book version) or perhaps The Thing, looking like that would suck but at least I could say my cock is always hard as a rock...

LOL Prime - that Thing comment was good......

I gotta go with Spiderman.

Hmmmmm...Clint from the Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters, he could kick every super heros ass any day of the week. Him and Judge Death from 2000AD.

Even though I'm not much a fan of his I'd have to say Superman. He looks normal, has super strength, can fly, plus do about a dozen other things. What more could you ask for?

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Hmmmmm...Clint from the Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters, he could kick every super heros ass any day of the week. Him and Judge Death from 2000AD.
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS OF A.R.B.B.H..........If you can answer this question you may have a place amoung the superhero nerds of the net........... What was Borris the Bears ultimate weapon???????????

Easy. Selina Kyle. (Aka Catwoman)

And to add to this topic...what books are you currently into?

I read Catwoman (surprise!), Fables, Y the Last Man, Punisher, Astonishing X-Men, The Red Star, Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine/Punisher and Army of Darkness. Plus, various other DC/Marvel books and mini-series. Fiancé and I spend about $30 a week on books, but I'm so behind on reading them. There are so many. I just finished Identity Crisis and, damn, that ending was good.

remington69 said:

I read Catwoman (surprise!), Fables, Y the Last Man, Punisher, Astonishing X-Men, The Red Star, Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine/Punisher and Army of Darkness. Plus, various other DC/Marvel books and mini-series. Fiancé and I spend about $30 a week on books, but I'm so behind on reading them. There are so many. I just finished Identity Crisis and, damn, that ending was good.
Do us a favor. Try on the Catwoman costume and post a pic for uhhhh errrr, motivational purposes

hmmmmmmmm, can't honestly say i've been reading any comics lately. i used to love 'em. i went into a comic store a few years back, and i was lost. everything in the comic universe had changed sooo much that i was dumbfounded. i was discouraged by the fact that i would have to read comics for the next 5 years straight to make sense of things.:(

remington69 said:

Catwoman has no powers, so you could be her i suppose. Just steal stuff and slink around in a skintight outfit and have a lot of cats...

Anyway I would prolly go with Superman as well. I read many many books, mostly DC. All the batman and super man stuff and all the related titles like Nightwing and Robin and such. Identity Crisis kickes much ass. Y the last man is good. you should read Ex Machina if your no great stuff. I reald Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Outsiders,
Firestorm, Anything Rob Zombie writes, anything Lobe and Sale work on, are you reading the When in Rome book? JSA, JLA, Rising Stars...more but I'll spare you all the whole list....