Superior Drummer 2.0 Timing Problems

C_F_H_13

Protools Guru
Mar 21, 2006
Kelowna, B.C. Canada
Ok so I'm sure on this forum of all places it's come up, but couldn't find anything with the custom search so I apologize if somehow I missed a big thread about it.

I'm using SD2 again for the first time in quite some time, and I'm having an issue where none of the printing audio (whether bounced,recording real time or real time bounced) is in time with the midi notes that are triggering it.

It's making layering some SD2 layer on top of a real kit kind of hard. I got version 2.3.0, and I've tried in PT and Cubendo, with all kinds of buffer rates.

Please please tell me I'm just an idiot, and there's some global humanize or something that's fucking up the timing.

never had that issue with SD, only with trigger but that issue got fixed (for me at least) by slate.
before it was fixed, increasing the sample buffer size of my audio interface got rid of the problem as well.
since you've already tried altering the sample buffer size I don't know how to help you.

why don't you give reaper a try and see if the problem remains. if all else fails -> format c: ^^

good luck.