Superior2 tryout (+podxt)

Hey dudes!
I m working on some new stuff -still not too much time- but I achieved to record a 1.5~ min long compilation as a soundcheck with S2, and the 1st question: is it better than my prev mixes with AD? (I think yes, in spite I didnt mix s2 well) and can u recommend some tuning guitarwise? Gear was the same, pod xt FugeBB preset with my ltd viper100, double panning, some eq, some bbe maximizer plugin. So I m open to any advices! thanks for reading & listening, here s the link:
s2test.mp3 (1:23)
I will use some parts @ the new songs :) (except that deathcoreish riff at the end :loco:)
in the intro that instrument is called duduk:D

update:
s20 preset
fear factory kick samples
I used drumagog on the kick bus, the FF kick is 70% mixed onto SD's.
(I couldnt mix the kick well, so this is a plan B...)
there are some volume bugs on the toms, try to fix it if u have time, and share back :)
you can use and spread the preset in the whole galaxy, dont ask me!:rofl:

KILLER drum tone! And I can't get enough of your music, man!

I feel the guitars get a bit lost at parts, tho...

thanks the info guys!
yeah forgot to write, the kick is 70%blended with fear factory kick samples :D except that its all superior internal fx. I can share the preset if needed.

You know my place in the church if Fuge86... and you'd be my hero if you shared your S2 preset. I'd like to add it to my drum preset page if you're cool with that. I'll link your Myspace and all. That way, of the 4 people a day that check my site, and of the 2 of them that look at that page, 1 might find his way to your page.

Or I'll just keep it in the 'Private Reserve' archive. Either way, you and the rest of you song postin fools will still be a bit of an inspiration. Rock on at the Fitness Warehouse!

thanks the info guys!
yeah forgot to write, the kick is 70%blended with fear factory kick samples :D except that its all superior internal fx. I can share the preset if needed.

it would be amazing! please, share your preset.

and...you only replace 70% kick like post-processing? all in superior drummer?

waiting for preset...

I updated 1st post, there you go! MG, Id be honored to have a preset on your site :) there are some bugs in it, but I ll be fixing as I can.

I used drumagog, thats the only point when I escaped from SD's internal fx panel. (because I could't mix it:))

thanks for preset man!!
i will be trying it now.;)

if you fix it, please, reupload.:worship:

Great as always Fuge. Thanks for the preset and sample as well.

(by the way, do you really want your MS friends to meet you @ Poker Palace?):lol: