Support the opeth board people!

Sullen Jester

Corporate Executive
Sep 12, 2001
Beneath The World
I is having a idea.

We make a site for Opeth clan members who is band members.

We make Opeth clan members who is band members popular.

We make Opeth clan members who is band members have contract of record company.

We is happy for achieving.

Silly lad, if only you listened to Slipknot more as a child.

~~~

I have an idea.

We make a new site, basically for the Opeth UBB board members who have bands. The basic idea behind this is to support those who want record contracts, and possibly (Hopefully) when a band gets signed, the company(ies) may see this site and find the other bands, thus potentially leading to more signings.

We aim to increase the popularity (No 'selling out', no brainwashing, just some amateur adverst) and get these bands heard, who may have some real talent.

I know of many people who have great musical talents and have just given up from the sheer frustration of being overrun by the commercial bands with more money in PR than quality control.

~~~
Another idea.
If we are ambitious enough, these bands who band together under this superior band banner should form their own record company, and whenever a band is ready to record they all pitch in, and all reap the profits.

I don't know.

Still, with thier permission, at some point in the next month or so I will be adding a site for Thales (Yes, those Finnish lads!) to my current site, which also hosts Hammering Moss.

http://www.envy.nu/humandeath/hammering/

Yes!! My Opeth board member band virginity that is... I had my first listen of Thales and Soul Forlorn last night!

And I did it while eating steam cow guts ;)

Right, ok.
I'm interested in your idea.
A kind of community for the unsigned bands of members of this site. It might be a good idea to extend it to all the forums in ultimatemetal.com since it would get more bands and more people interested.

My band's sites are at the foot of all my posts in my shameless plugging campaign and my band e-mail is: desolation666uk@yahoo.co.uk

Yes, we're already doing it with Hammering Mosss, and right now that's it.

Soon, however, I will make up something practial allowing easy additions of bands who want their stuff up there.

Basically, the site has a group of bands on it. Each section devoted to a band will have complete biographies and a basic rundown of the band and its actions, links to the bands site(s), links to mp3's or other forms (Or will directly host them if the band doesn't).

Along with that, I hope to assemble an extensive gig guides for these bands and their local scenes, a large collection of links to bands (A lot of genres, too).

I know it may seem hard, and if you knew me you'd know I'd give up after this post, but anway..

yippiie you could add "my" band too, if you like.
*wondering in which drawer he will put us*