SW´s new drummer! Here he is:

Johan Liefvendahl

SW GuitarPlayer
Sep 21, 2008
Sweden
www.myspace,com
Stockholm based progressive metal act Seventh Wonder are happy to introduce former Lion´s Share touring drummer Stefan Norgren as their new permanent member. Stefan is an experienced musician who was educated at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm, has been a teacher and drum instructor for many years, is a great singer and also plays piano and guitar, is a very active song writer and lyricist and, most importantly, has been a hard rock and metal drummer since the late 80´s.
Musically he brings a slightly heavier, angrier and more groove based drumming approach to the band. Explains Stefan: “I can´t wait to take on this challenge. I mean, Johnny´s work is insane so listening to the band´s back catalogue and learning the drum parts has been both exciting and scary. My philosophy will be to stay true to the original drums while adding my personal touch.”
sw11.jpg

Seventh Wonder guitarist Johan Liefvendahl comments: “When he walked in we instantly hit it off personally, which is very important in any band. We spent the day jamming and he auditioned a few SW songs and we all felt that what he brought was just what we were looking for. Very happy to have him aboard!” Keyboard player Andreas Söderin adds: “Obviously, not having a drummer all these months had in a way brought the band to a standstill. When Stefan set up his gear and began tearing it up with us that day it was kind of like a rocket launch for us. Seventh Wonder is now at full speed ahead!”

Stefan also occupies the drum throne in the band Faceshift, which is currently demoing song for the follow up to their 2007 debut “Reconcile”.

Thanks for bringing this fantastic news, Johan :hotjump:!!! It's so great that you finally found the right guy.

Of course, BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Stefan for being the new Seventh Wonder member :kickass:!
A big challenge indeed but I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly with those four amazing guys.

Like Kyrt said: "Full speed ahead" :headbang::headbang:!! It's time to kick some serious ass on stage now.

By the way, great picture of the 2011 line-up :).

Awesome! Hey Johan: Did you make them an Italian exam / test before bring them to the "heavy" intensive Italian Escaping tour?? They have to eat tramezzini with mozzarella and tomato, while drinking Prosecco for the entire summer...ihihihih WELCOME ON BOARD!

Awesome! Hey Johan: Did you make them an Italian exam / test before bring them to the "heavy" intensive Italian Escaping tour?? They have to eat tramezzini with mozzarella and tomato, while drinking Prosecco for the entire summer...ihihihih WELCOME ON BOARD!

Good Lord Maxx, are you trying to kill the poor guy!?!?!?! Break the guy in slowly - then hit 'em with the hard stuff :loco:

Wonderful news! And Dream Theater is announcing their new drummer! I will finally be able to sleep easier :D Any videos of this guy?

Hey what´s up! Wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone for the warm welcome into the SW family I´ve had in the last couple of days. The guys in the band have been amazing from the first second I met them and now people from all corners of the world are being amazingly supportive! Hope I´ll get the chance to meet up with y´all at some of our upcoming shows!
/Stefan