SW in FINLAND!!!!

Seventh Wonder will do a mini-tour of 3 shows in Finland this July. This is just awesome news! They´ll perform June 25th at Hertturock (I´ll be there... :kickass:), 26th at Pub Katse in Jyväskylä (my hometown, I´ll be there, of course!) and 27th in Helsinki, Bar HeavyCorner.

It will be awesome to see the guys their masterpiece tunes live! See ya at the shows guys!

Well, seeing how you beat me to it I figure there is no point in opening a second thread... :loco:

Anyway, as Tommi just said (just to make it official)
-Yes, SW is set for a mini-tour of Finland this summer with at least three (maybe more) gigs as follows:

July 24: Hertturock in Hankasalmi
July 25: Pub Katse in Jyväskylä
July 26: Heavy Corner Bar in Helsinki

We hope that this first visit to the Finnish mainland will be a successful trip and welcome each and everyone of You out there to come vist us for music and drinks! :kickass:

Have fun in Finland!
Perhaps you'll be lucky enough to schedule some shows in Helsinki next year around the time of the Tuska Open air Festival in late June. I passed on going this year due to my lack of interest in the lineup, but I'm hoping to go next year.

Hiya!

Well... ...let me put it this way; -I believe we (SW) will be the main event so...

I othre words, it is a local festival for young, unestablished bands so I doubt it is anything worth travelling to Finland from Italy for.

I will see you guys at Sweden Rock anyway, am I right?

Holy crap, no good biz to be a progessive metal man! Love your music, but hate to pay so little for tickets so at least I bought your records at full price. Look forward to see you in Helsinki. Welcome, beers are on me!

Thank you SW for an amazing gig at Pub Katse, Jyväskylä last night! It was just awesome to see finally you guys live on stage. The place was not that big and there was "quite" hot, but nevertheless you guys performed amazingly! The crowd seemed to like a LOT.

It was also very cool to chat with you after the show and I even managed to get some merchandise before they ran out... :kickass::kickass:

I´ll try to post few pics later... I also took some videoclips, unfortunately the sound is pretty bad. I´ll try to "clean" them out later and see if I can post something online.

Thanks again SW!!

Awesome! So there will be merch available? Im looking forward to get a t-shirt atleast :cool:
See you all in Hellsinki tonight! :headbang:

Yep, it would be cool to order something from the SW-shop. Hope they'll manage to open the shop soon!!!

@tommidt, I really hope you can 'clean' your tapes. It would be great to see some live-stuff.
Setlist looked great and I read that the boys were on fire.......so bring it on!!

Unbelievable! I just saw the guys live in Helsinki, and even though the set was too short (the drummer hurt his leg or foot during the second song, but fought on), it was a goddamn great gig.

AB was also a really great guy! I'm really looking forward to the next album, and the next show in Finland!

I want to know about the fire!

Indeed -- it was a truly great evening; it was a bit shorter due to the injured drummer, but it was truly amazing what SW brought. The place was very small -- the whole band had about 4 m^2 -- but they did really well.

And after the gig they were there, and totally sympathetic and friendly people, signing cd etc., and chatting with us for a long time, taking pictures and everything. I bought a t-shirt and the WTMF CD just to get it signed by the band...

Of course, SW deserve a much larger venue... hopefully they come back to Finland soon. As I write this, I am listening to WTMF once more -- this is music at its finest. Thank you very much Seventh Wonder, and hope to see you back soon!!

What happened to Johnny and (more importantly) how is he doing now?

A couple of pics and 1 videoclip from Jyväskylä-gig (June 25th) by me.

6136_107390569783_583414783_2008954_5816596_n.jpg
6136_107390564783_583414783_2008953_5274569_n.jpg

6136_107390579783_583414783_2008955_6597549_n.jpg
6136_107390594783_583414783_2008957_3437013_n.jpg

6136_107390609783_583414783_2008959_7888677_n.jpg
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRBE8QZgz1o&fmt=18[/ame]

Yeah! Great gig last night! :kickass:
I got myself very small girls t-shirt... its nicely tight and sexy :lol:

I think I wanna see more! As soon as possible :cool:

Some pics from last night's already legendary concert in Helsinki... hope SW will come back sometime soon!!

sw01.jpg

sw02.jpg

You can see how small the stage; SW did a very good job though. In a few years thousands will claim they were at that concert in Helsinki...