SW IV in 2010

I've been listening to you guys for about a year and got my bass player hooked on Seventh Wonder. This new album is some EXCELLENT news! We live in south Georgia where Prog Metal is rarely even heard of and to think that you guys are coming to Atlanta REALLY rocks! We hear that you're doing an encore show with just you guys? As much as we like Prog Metal, the whole two-day festival may be too strenuous on us as far as college and work goes. So, am I right? Is there a way to just see Seventh Wonder? =) And if so, will you be playing new music?

Hiya!

Yup we will do some kind of extra gig at the day following our regular performance. As I have understood it that show will be an exclusive for gold badge holders (don't know exactly what that is but I'm sure you can find out at the PP-forum).

That show will be something different than the regular live show, but I can't really tell you how cuz we don't know ourselves just yet.

However I think I can say that I am pretty sure there will be new stuff on both setlists.

Hm. I've been looking around and I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place, but I'm almost positive that the Gold Badges are hard to come by and are for VIPs. =/ Anyways, regardless the aforementioned bass player and I will be going to ProgPower to see you guys! I can't wait! And I'm ready to hear the new material. I also think it's really cool that you guys regulate your own forum. I've only looked at a couple more forums since I'm a newer member of this website, but haven't seen many other forums regulated by the band members themselves. This speaks volumes for how down to earth and amazing you guys are for fans like myself. Very cool!

I'm excited about the new cd! But.......... When is the live dvd/blue ray coming out? Neal Morse, Dream Theater, Rush, Trans-Atlantic, Iron Maiden, Yanni,(That's right, I said Yanni. Live at the acropolis is amazing) are almost all burned out. :headbang: 3 hours of Seventh Wonder live would be great! I live in southern Ca. and probably won't have a chance to see you guys.

Hi! I just found this forum/thread and I'm excited to hear that a new album is in the works! Mercy Falls is truly a classic piece of art! As you guys might remember I reviewed it in my (hifi) blog and you even commented it. :)

Like "gronf" I'm a serious audiophile too, and I couldn't agree more. Today's records, and especially in the metal genre, sounds horrible. Just listen to the latest Metallica record, and then listen to for example "And Justice For All". The difference is HUGE! Many new records are impossible to crank up loud since your ears will start to bleed, the dynamics are gone and everything sounds like a disted blurry mess that lacks the details of each individual instrument. And the final product cuts like a sharp knife through your ears. Most older records have a total different punch which really let the drums feel physical and not drowned amongst bass and guitars. As long as you don't listen through a clock radio or a mobile phone, lower IS better! Artists that do sound good still in today's loudness war are for example Porcupine Tree and Opeth. Listen to their records and you will see what I mean. :)