Swanö ever been to the U.S.?

Reanna said:
damn. of course, it was when i didnt even have the slightest clue who Dan was, and i live on the opposite end of the country. *sighs* i guess i can only pray

Dude, all you need to do is drive south. It's not that far from you, bleh!

I, on the other hand, live in the west coast which is basically on the other side of the world...

Timmeth said:
Dude, all you need to do is drive south. It's not that far from you, bleh!

I, on the other hand, live in the west coast which is basically on the other side of the world...

You guys realize that people come from Europe and Asia to see ProgPower? Being across the country is hardly an excuse. ;)

Jim LotFP said:
You guys realize that people come from Europe and Asia to see ProgPower? Being across the country is hardly an excuse. ;)

Oh, my problem is I hardly have money. I also need to find a ride whether it'd be by plane or car... Hard to do when you have only so much money...

yeah, being across the country is, but being 17, no car of my own, no job for money, and parents that wont drive me that far for a concert is an excuse lol. they wont even take me to cleveland to see opeth and porcupine tree.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Goddamn, screw them, they'll make you miss opeth and the tree!?!?! You need new parents!!!

If i was your dad, i'd take you with me for a gig of that magnitude!!! :)

i saw opeth back in January, but this is the DAMNATION tour, and they arent coming to pittsburgh :( and i would tryy to talk them into letting me drive myself, but it would be me, my boyfriend, and a guy friend of ours and i dont think they would trust my boyfriend and me. heh. im hoping to convince my mom into driving us out there, even if she stays at the concert as long as im there!!! she may like it, she likes some prog stuff. she liked damnation when i played it for her, but porupine tree she said was too weird.

Yup, I was lucky enough to not only see Nightingale preform at the ProgPower Fest but to also hang out with Dan and the band the night before the show for a few minutes. They were very cool and I got 2 pic's of myself with Dan. Nightingale did a nice set the following night too, though it was the first time I ever saw someone use a lyric book while singing. I doubt he'll ever return for another US tour as he doesn't seem to like touring and has a family and full time job. It would have been cool if he had been on the Star One: Live On Earth DVD, but he was replaced on the tour portion.