U.S. Tour???

hordesofblack

New Metal Member
Mar 9, 2009
I know Borknagar has toured the states, but when was the last time? 1999? A U.S. HEADLINING tour is in order. Can any members give us any updates on this subject? It would be vastly appreciated. :headbang:

:lol: Keepin' the dream alive...

Better to wait to 2011- Arcturus reunion, then both bands can play thru the whole american continent (damn estadounidenses, they are full of themselves...America?...c'mon! - just kidding). In this way Borknagar can invite Vortex to stage to sing My Domain and Colossus, doing duet with Andreas - or Oceans Rise, why not?.

If Ulver is still playing live, the 3 bands can do the tour as well and Borknagar can invite Garm to sing Dauden and/or The Dawn of the End, while Arcturus can call Garm to sing Master of Disguise (doing duet with Vortex of course) and Kinetic/Nightmare Heaven.

Yeah, let's keep the dream alive...

edit: Btw, I was joking.

yes, and if they bring Ihsahn along with his solo band, Bork can have Asgeir drum on a song, and arcturus can have ihsahn do vocals for radical cut, and ihsahn can have garm do vocals for homecoming, and if they bring winds then carl-august can play aspera songs live, and they only need 2 more people for age of silence then :D and I bet some of them can learn some solefald tunes too. this would be an amazing festival-tour :)

I'm sure Borknagar can play some Solefald stuff and Ihsahn can make the keys while Lars is singing. Andreas and/or Vortex can make the tortured Cornelius' vocals. They can even play Loki Trickster God, bringing up Garm.

Since Ihsahn will be there, he can invite Tyr to play an Emperor track, while Samoth can play bass for Icebound Streams and Vaporous Grey. Even Vintersorg can play live (Asgeir+Tyr+Andreas+Lars+Mattias). That would be awesome, Lars and/or Tyr doing 2nd vocals for Vintersorg.

Even more, Ulver can play the whole Bergtatt album, since Sverd, Skoll and Knut will be there. Ihsahn can make the grims.

Better to wait to 2011- Arcturus reunion, then both bands can play thru the whole american continent (damn estadounidenses, they are full of themselves...America?...c'mon! - just kidding). In this way Borknagar can invite Vortex to stage to sing My Domain and Colossus, doing duet with Andreas - or Oceans Rise, why not?.

If Ulver is still playing live, the 3 bands can do the tour as well and Borknagar can invite Garm to sing Dauden and/or The Dawn of the End, while Arcturus can call Garm to sing Master of Disguise (doing duet with Vortex of course) and Kinetic/Nightmare Heaven.

Yeah, let's keep the dream alive...

That'd be… almost impossible :p . But hey, let's us dream!

And maybe the gig could be on top of a giant flying carpet flying through space, and all the other places.

:lol:

And maybe the gig could be on top of a giant flying carpet flying through space, and all the other places.

And then I want some ABBA covers.

Because Mr. V is from Sweden, and so is ABBA. Asgeir and Dave can drum. At the same time. On the same kit.

That would be metal. :headbang:

Maybe if this scenario is played right, they could also bring Winds along with 'em. Carl August Tiedemann could join Arcturus to play a few from Aspera...., while Lazare could join Winds on stage to sing on a few off of Imaginary Direction.

How about Camel? I'm sure it would fit on the festival. They can even invite to Mikael Akerfeldt, so Ihsahn can play Unhealer and Mike and Camel can play a medley of Never Let Go/Benighted.