U.S. Tour???

I live really near to a volcano (like 500 mt). Hope it won't awake soon.

I don't live that close to a volcano. BUT, I live in the Central Valley, which is at a lower level from all the volcanoes nearby. I get a lot of dust in my room, and plenty of it comes from the volcanoes. There used to be here something similar to the trucks that move snow on highways, only that they moved the dust :p. Anyhow, Costa Rica does have about four or five active volcanoes. They're quite far away from where I live, but for example, Volcán Arenal is very close to a resort. If it blows up, the lava'd take three or four minutes to get there. Just imagine the panic hehe. On a side note, I met 'George' from Seinfeld in that resort :) .

Some Bork DVD will be great :D I say this because here in Brazil theres a few fans from this kind of music if Bork come play here it will be in Sao Paulo *shitiest city ever 8( but only in the capital we have 20 million people so there will be a lot of bork fans :lol:* last year Amon Amarth played there and was great epic and beautiful *at least from youtube because i didnt go to AA show :lol: ):* i dont like too much Brazil but i born here..what I could do, next year probaly ill go to Finland by the university, so i hope ill could see my fav band shows