Swap out one band...

Pink Cream 69 out.
At Vance in.

(In a perfect world in would be Mercenary, but that wasn't working out this year.)

TheWhisper said:
banana5.gif

LOL that's exactly what I thought when I saw it!!!

Great question. I couldn't decide about Orphaned Land, but I think I'd ditch Therion for Virgin Steele. I think VS could headline, but I could see them in the 4 spot as well.

Steve in Philly

Rakosh said:
Yank Manticora and drop in Poverty's No Crime!

...and just to be a greedy bastard...

:Smokin:

Now I completely agree with you, however, Poverty's No Crime in my opinion deserves a higher slot although I would not complain seeing them for even 45 minutes. Incredible band and the singer reminds me so much of Damian Wilson!!!

zinescene said:
I'd swap out Conception for Demons & Wizards.

Out of your mind! I would not swap Conception for any single band on the planet. My plane, hotel, etc... would be spent on them alone. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for god's sake, use someone else to swap for Demons and Wizards!!!!!!!

Manticora for Human Fortress.

The singer is incredible and he fronted one of my favorite albums ever- Hydrotoxin (Oceans)!!!
Check HF out and if you can find the Hydrotoxin disc anywhere, do yourself a favor and grab it. It's phenomenal. Glenn, if u don't have it, I would be happy to burn you a copy.

General Zod said:
If there's been a post like this, please forgive my blatant disregard for bandwidth.

If you could swap out one band in the ProgPower VI line-up, and replace them, who would you replace and with whom would you replace them?

Zod

I wanted to see Accept. You could pull out whoever you wanted as far as I am concerned. Accept played a festival only show this year, but America wasn't on the bill.

Bryant

whoa... it's looking like I'll be the only fan in the arena when Therion takes the stage. Oh well, I'll enjoy them alone then :Smug: ...better choice of camera angles if nothing else.

I'd probably remove Stride and replace them with someone from the U.S. like Overlorde . :worship:

Swap Conception for Pretty Maids (even though I think the Maids are of much bigger status than Coneption is/was/will be.

Also, I could swap Headliners Angra with Running Wild in a millisecond.

Rider of Theli said:
whoa... it's looking like I'll be the only fan in the arena when Therion takes the stage. Oh well, I'll enjoy them alone then :Smug: ...better choice of camera angles if nothing else.

I'd probably remove Stride and replace them with someone from the U.S. like Overlorde . :worship:

I'll watch 'em with ya. I love Therion!

Dark One said:
See the thing is, Kreator is cool and all, but they've toured the U.S. pretty regularly over the last few years, and not just for a few select shows, but full blown tours. A Kreator appearance at Progpower simply would not feel "special" or "exclusive" in any way shape or form. I mean, seriously, what would be the point?

Point well taken. However, I've seen Strato more than i've seen kreator, plus i enjoy kreator much more. Their energy is amazing, which makes it more special to me than a bands first appearence stateside. The only arguement i would have accepted is that they don't fit the format, which i could buy. In that case, i'd go with what Matt said and switch out for Iron Savior. Fuck they rule.

No, scratch that. I wanna see Frantic Bleep come over. Take out Stride and put in Frantic Bleep.