Swedish version of Burden?

Would you like a Swedish version of Burden?

• Yes, that would be awesome! High five!

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • No, horrible idea! Be silent, imbecile!

Votes: 30 40.5%

• Total voters

The Seeker

Jan 8, 2006
WA
www.myspace.com
I don't know about anyone else, but the very first time I heard Burden, I immediately felt like the song should've been sung in Swedish. I think the English version is great, but having a Swedish version would be so friggin' rad.

Anyone else? Maybe we can petition Mikael to record a Swedish version!

I felt it should´ve been sung by Whitesnake. Its a cool song and all, but to me it sounds like a cover of an 80´s rock ballad.

I felt it should´ve been sung by Whitesnake. Its a cool song and all, but to me it sounds like a cover of an 80´s rock ballad.

yeah ill agree with u there. watershed has treated me very well, im falling in love with it more each day, but Burden, i just cant get into this song. i listen to it alot, and it's very relaxing on the car ride home after work, but it does feel like a cover song.

Hearing Opeth´s whole catalouge in Swedish would sound very corny to me:). I dont know,maybe it sounds cool if you´re not understanding what he´s singing,like i think lyrics in Romanian sound cool but i´m not sure if the Romanians think the same.

I see where you're coming from but, well it may not have that particular Opeth trademark to it but I think it's a magnificently heart-felt song and I love it absolutely!! I guess in a way you could say Mike's voice lends it that trademark. It's one of the tracks I put on repeat on the album.