Sweet Nurse is so uplifting.

I know, eh? It's one of the few songs that I just have to sing aloud whenever I'm listening to it.

"Oh my sweet nurse
seems you have so little time
that you rather put me
to sleep than sit
by my side"

haha, such a sweet nurse.. :tickled:

Yeah, maybe the lyrics are not very positive, but I like them. And the rhythm of the song is really nice.

I didnt like the song the first time I listened to that cd and now its one of my favourites... I really like it :)

Well it definitely makes me feel a lot of things,positive and negative.
Awesome lyrics portrayed through the whole hospital thing and a killer chorus.

Yes, great song; just listened to it in the car this morning. I always connect it with how the hospitals all seem to have to cut back all the time. Money is short, nurses are too few, and time is never enough. There is no time for CARE anymore; this which should be a nurse's task. Sedate with the poison (isn't it in the lyrics?) instead, put 'em to sleep...

That song always reminds me of an injured soldier coming back from battle and though he loves his nurse, she can only put him to death. Warm and happy because it's a love type song but dark and sad because she has no time to keep him alive.

No matter what it's actually about, it's certainly one of my fave's.

I agree, the lyrics are quite disturbing. But Jonas' vocal deliery brings out the positive side.

"Oh my sweet nurse
seems you have so little time
that you rather put me
to sleep than sit
by my side"

Definitely my favourite part of the song.

Hmm, there is something about these nurses :) . Nurses that kill you instead of heal you. Came to think of two things, a story by Stephen King, The little sisters of Eluria, and a song by leonard Cohen, Teachers. In the King story there are a bunch of nurses that are vampires of a kind, that suck out the energy of their "patients".

From teachers:

"I walked into a hospital
where none was sick and none was well
when at night the nurses left
I could not walk at all"

Sweet nurses all :D

Those Nurses are in The Talisman if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, I love the song, even though the lyrics are a little depressing :p

Incendiare said:
@MindInsane: Awesome sig, btw! Björn's awesome. :)

Hey..thanks! No one usually knows who he is! I have the biggest crush on him...I love his smile! He's so cute on stage...mouthing the words and smiling the whole time:Spin:

MindInsane said:
Hey..thanks! No one usually knows who he is! I have the biggest crush on him...I love his smile! He's so cute on stage...mouthing the words and smiling the whole time:Spin:

Awww, actually, I do too! :oops: He looks like the crazy & happy one out of the bunch, you know, always likes to party and looks at the bright side of things. I also really like Peter and Jesper. Too many Swedes to choose from eh? :D

Have you ever met him?

Incendiare said:
I know, eh? It's one of the few songs that I just have to sing aloud whenever I'm listening to it.
hehe, same here :)
the other is sleeper..

..end Teargas!