SYL,Nevermore, century media party

metalgirl

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2001
Anyone going to this show in LA on the 28th? We got our tickets tonight and I'm pretty excited about it!

I wish, but I am not driving that far and am not getting on a plane anytime soon, a little paranoid... Enjoy yourself though and if you meet Warrel tell him to create his own religion, he will give a smile for that probably, also tell his arse to post on this board whenever possible

I'm sorry you can't go. I think it will be one of the better shows I've been to. I did get to meet Warrel at the last one, but didn't get to talk to him really. If Iget the chance and am not too nervous, I'll give him your message! :)

hahahaha, yes I am sure Nevermore will kick your ass, I have seen them only twice but my god, I met all of them once... I got to speak with them for like an hour so it was great... If you tell him that message he will be very happy i'm sure

Really? what did you talk about? were you nervous? i always feel like im saying "duh, your so cool" like im a big geek or something. i also have seen them only twice. the first show i didn't even want to go to because i didn't like nevermore. my husband kept trying to get me to listen to them and i just couldn't get into them then when i saw them i was so impressed i went home and listened to everything and now i love them! funny now.

yes meeting them was incredible, it was one of my life goals to tell you the truth (sounds corny but true), I really admire Warrel because how could you not... his lyrics speak to me I swear to god but on another note... ya I was, I don't know if nervous is the word but I guess ya nervous, once I started talking to them it just kind of went on you know, talked about their next album (which from Jeff's mouth says they will start recording in December) about if they will continue using 7-string (yes they will) various other things also. It was great that night when they performed, in between songs it got a little quiet and I yelled Create your own religion, it caught Warrels attention and he came over to where I was (I was in the Front) and was like "What did you say" I said it again and he smiled and said "Why don't you tell the World... Great night needless to say... goddamn I think I wrote too much... Enjoy the show though

Yes I have seen them 4 times now, and driving 4 + hours to see them this week. As far as LA goes, I think 3,000 miles is too far LOL but have fun anyway. I met the band in '97 and they are very down to earth guys. WD unexpectedly asked me to sing DNB with him in Cleveland, (we had been talking about it beforehand) and that was one of the greatest moments of my life!!! Luckily I had a few drinks in me or I mighta crapped my pants!!! We got it on vid!!

Anyways, welcome aboard! Give us a review will ya?