Symphonic Metal...?

Originally posted by DisTortorous
kick ass...going to grub some money together. Where is this band froM? some foreign band im guessing...

Austria. They are on Napalm Records, so I'm sure you can find some mp3's or something on the Napalm website

vas ees dat? napalm.com im assuming...im having problems with dloads though. Those FTp sites just havent been working to swell for me.

gooddeal, will look into. Checked out Hollenthon, it was ok. Maybe I just didn't get some of the better songs. Tried to find some find some rhapsody and symphony, no luck...shitty mp3.com doesnt work right now or else i'd look for matching stuff there.

Hollenthon is one of those bands you have to listen to the whole songs to appreciate. Personally I don't think samples of thier music do them any justice. In fact I think thier latest CD gets better as each song passes. To Kingdom Come was my fave tune off With Vilest of WOrms...

I also liked Therion's latest Secret of The Runes better than Deggial or Vovin.

Stormwind, Thy Majestie are great.

Bride Adorned...Remember that name. Their demo several years ago was brilliant. They are STILL working on thier debut release.

Hey John, keep running into you!

I'm amazed as I read through these posts at the sheer number of people who rely on mp3.com for downloads when there are FAR superior sites available.

The first that comes to mind is without a doubt www.audiogalaxy.com. Sure, it's not going to overwhelm you with 'known' or 'mainstream' band availability, but considering that 99% of the users here are interested in the underground, you will all be pleasantly surprised. For example, I was able to find complete high quality copies of EVERY single Rhapsory album and the newest Domine disc (another quality symphonic power metal band from Italy). If you don't believe me, go check it out for yourself!