Symphonic Metal

Rhapsody - Symphony of enchanted lands and rain of a thousand flames are two good albums(Symphonic Epic Hollywood Metal) :)

Luca Turilli - Prophet of the last eclipse(Symphonics Cosmic metal)

Therion, After Forever, Nightwish (sort of), Trans Siberian Orchestra (more symphonic than metal actually).... hmm, maybe Royal Hunt, not symphonic but very keyboard oriented, same with Symphony X.

Reactions: Adam90125
Esteban said:
Therion, After Forever, Nightwish (sort of), Trans Siberian Orchestra (more symphonic than metal actually).... hmm, maybe Royal Hunt, not symphonic but very keyboard oriented, same with Symphony X.

Good ones!!!!

but i think i wll add:

Haggard - Symphonic Metal 100%, the orchesta its a part of the band!!

Aghora - prog rock with some really nice Jazz influences.

Hollenthon - Some kind of melodic death metal, with classical influences and samples from several "clasical masterpices"

Rain felt within - nightwish, but a little bit more prog..

Dark Lunacy - Melodic death metal "a la Dark Tranquility", but with a lot of violins.

there.. those are the ones i can remeber right now

Reactions: Adam90125
i would also check out sadness. featuring i believe past members of celtic frost. sort of a gothy symphonic thing, cool stuff. and for really classical stuff check out winds and arcturus. and the obvious black metal bands like emperor
~gR~

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
Good ones!!!!

but i think i wll add:

Haggard - Symphonic Metal 100%, the orchesta its a part of the band!!

Aghora - prog rock with some really nice Jazz influences.

Hollenthon - Some kind of melodic death metal, with classical influences and samples from several "clasical masterpices"

Rain felt within - nightwish, but a little bit more prog..

Dark Lunacy - Melodic death metal "a la Dark Tranquility", but with a lot of violins.

there.. those are the ones i can remeber right now

Damn I forgot Haggard, great band. Haven´t heard the other ones; from the description "Melodic death metal "a la Dark Tranquility", but with a lot of violins" Dark Lunacy should be awesome. I'll check it out.

Esteban said:
Damn I forgot Haggard, great band. Haven´t heard the other ones; from the description "Melodic death metal "a la Dark Tranquility", but with a lot of violins" Dark Lunacy should be awesome. I'll check it out.

yeah... you won't regret it!!... They from Italy i think.

Check out this song by dark lunacy: DOLLS