Symphony X Confirmed for Gigantour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Gigantour webmaster talking to SX management and Jax isn't.

Check out the front page of megadeth.com and go to gigantour.com.

This wouldn't have been announced if it wasn't official.

UnleashTheFire said:
Why is Gigantour webmaster talking to SX management and Jax isn't.

Check out the front page of megadeth.com and go to gigantour.com.

This wouldn't have been announced if it wasn't official.

I guess you missed the other thread on this. In the last post it was stated that SX was booked for Prog Power through the management and the guys didnt know until they were interviewed.

Jax, i believe, only speaks with MJR, not the management. So she, along with the guys, might now know of it yet.

soundgarden said:
I guess you missed the other thread on this. In the last post it was stated that SX was booked for Prog Power through the management and the guys didnt know until they were interviewed.

Jax, i believe, only speaks with MJR, not the management. So she, along with the guys, might now know of it yet.

Yea, management always does weird things, it seems..

is it me or has this year been the most crazy month in the messageboard scene?

I mean look at whats happened:

the Octavarium clips thing

the sx.com/dt.net feud

the Black metal fiasco with Mustaine

the SX on gigantour fiasco

the MP.com/DT.net feud

Blind guardian losing their drummer

the Octavarium/Elements of Persuasion file sharing fiasco

yes sir this has been one hell of a year to be part of a metal/prog messageboard

wayne the goblin/robot said:

the sx.com/dt.net feud

the MP.com/DT.net feud

yes sir this has been one hell of a year to be part of a metal/prog messageboard

Seriously, I'd have to agree. What a crazy time to be on this forum! :tickled:

pass judgement when the cd is released. Clips never do anything justice.

the sx.com/dt.net feud

There was a feud?? seemed more like your standard everyday mudslinging. Closed mindedness is abundant if you haven't noticed.

So he doesn't want to share the stage with any black metal bands. The guy is at a point in his career where he can say who wh would like to tour with and who he wouldn't. Big deal. More power to him for stating what he believes and sticking with it.

Another fiasco?? Not even close.

the MP.com/DT.net feud

No way, DT snobbery gone awry?? Jeez, me thinks some people need to grow up and get a life.

Drummers come and go...look at Spinal Tap ;)

Another fiasco? Why did this not affect world peace?

Seems more like another day in the world of music as chronicled by the "scribes and followers" of blabbermouth ;)

p.s. I hear that Don Dokken and George Lynch are still feuding. I mean that's been reported for the last 20 years or something close to it ;)

soundgarden said:

Nope, we're all quite aware of what's going on, & I'm in ongoing contact with the management as well as MJR. It's all good..watch for an official announcement tomorrow.

I have one beef with this...I think we can all agree that SX totally deserves a spot on main stage over dillinger...they suck... screw popularity...SX deserves a big spot on this tour.

MetalMan57 said:
I have one beef with this...I think we can all agree that SX totally deserves a spot on main stage over dillinger...they suck... screw popularity...SX deserves a big spot on this tour.

well It's obvious between us fans of SX, but it seems as if it's more about popularity that gets the bands more time and the 1st stage.

leave dillinger, the musicians are talented, their singer sucks. Drop fear factory down to second stage and bring symph up, Fear Factory lick ass.

Silent Song said:
great. i'm all for SX, but now that one guy is gonna come around posting how "right" he was and omgz, if he rubs it in... i swear...

Nah you don't have to worry friend I'm not like that at all :)

I'm just glad that Symphony X is on the bill now, this is my dream show because my three favorite bands are in it.

It's a very happy time, you guys should all check out http://forums.gigantour.com if you haven't yet. There's a ton of Symphony X fans over there. And members from some of the bands are starting to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.