Symphony X in NYC 4/5

Unless someone comes up with a better plan, Dave, Michelle, Matt, Heather and I will be at Smiths, 44th and 8th before the show for munchies and beer. Hey, it ain't fancy but it's CHEAP!!! Hope to see some of you there!

I'm really up in the air on this one. The wife is in Germany, so I'd be flying solo. But the bigger issue is, I'll be up really early (and completely stressed) for school. Have to give two final presentations Saturday morning. Which also means, to go to the show, I'd have to drive back and forth to Hoboken and then back and forth to NYC. Think I'm going to play it my ear, and just see how I feel.

Zod

Unless someone comes up with a better plan, Dave, Michelle, Matt, Heather and I will be at Smiths, 44th and 8th before the show for munchies and beer. Hey, it ain't fancy but it's CHEAP!!! Hope to see some of you there!

Cheap is a word I love to hear in reference to any place in NYC. LOL. Count me in! I'm bringing my friend Paul LaPlaca (from Chris Caffrey's band), and there was another girl here interested, so we should have a nice little gathering.

~C

Cheap is a word I love to hear in reference to any place in NYC. LOL. Count me in! I'm bringing my friend Paul LaPlaca (from Chris Caffrey's band), and there was another girl here interested, so we should have a nice little gathering.

~C
Cool! Paul's a great guy. I daresay we'll be seeing Piercing Metal and entourage there as well, so we should be taking over the north side of that classy joint. :lol::kickass:
Any bar in NYC that charges less than $5/beer is worth patronizing.

I'm really up in the air on this one. The wife is in Germany, so I'd be flying solo. But the bigger issue is, I'll be up really early (and completely stressed) for school. Have to give two final presentations Saturday morning. Which also means, to go to the show, I'd have to drive back and forth to Hoboken and then back and forth to NYC. Think I'm going to play it my ear, and just see how I feel.

Zod

Awww... I decided to wear a short dress and boots specifically so that you'd ogle me. Now what am I supposed to do with no Zod? :lol:

~C

Same here. We'll get there around 530, 6ish. Gonna be fun! I haven't been to a show in the city for a long time. Can't wait!!