Symphony X in NYC 4/5

Any word on Brian? Did he get out of the hospital from the triple alcoholic coma yet?

Brian was in the best condition of us all the next day- a full night's rest will do that :D

IHOP the next morning was a scene to behold, though.

Brian was in the best condition of us all the next day- a full night's rest will do that :D

IHOP the next morning was a scene to behold, though.

ihop.jpg

/down and dirty... like the service

Ha, I see you already saw one of the photos on MySpace. ;)
But, gee, not everyone has. :devil: Looks like a toasty bunch to me. Oh and Look! There's the illusive Mr. AMBR, front and center (lower) .

l_2e0dfc321c31179985d9317097c79eb7.jpg

But, gee, not everyone has. :devil: Looks like a toasty bunch to me. Oh and Look! There's the illusive Mr. AMBR, front and center (lower) .

Was it you that took a pic with alllll of us on it??

No. Remember my memory card was maxed. I forgot who took that. There are quite a few more shots like the one above floating around on someone's camera. Would love to see them.

l_2e0dfc321c31179985d9317097c79eb7.jpg

Oh God.... :lol: Aren't I toasty...

What I love about this picture is that a minute earlier I had kicked MetalRose on the face trying to get into position! :lol: :lol:

Oh God.... :lol: Aren't I toasty...

What I love about this picture is that a minute earlier I had kicked MetalRose on the face trying to get into position! :lol: :lol:

Yeah and your leg was choking me too! Hence the :yuk: face in that picture. :p :lol:

I don't remember those at ALL. I kind of remember someone taking a picture of you all and I jumped in feeling left out....

EDIT: Uh, where am I pointing to in that picture above?

Milton likes the fake ones!
l_9723aa6285d59c73fff5476f14225d3b.jpg

-Metal

Yeah and your leg was choking me too! Hence the :yuk: face in that picture. :p :lol:

I don't remember those at ALL. I kind of remember someone taking a picture of you all and I jumped in feeling left out....

EDIT: Uh, where am I pointing to in that picture above?

Milton likes the fake ones!
l_9723aa6285d59c73fff5476f14225d3b.jpg

-Metal

Who's the random bald dude creeping into the picture? Oh wait, that's me.