Symphony X Quiz!!

i missed out on two of the questions from the older time of the band :(.. so only 8/10

*grumbles, needs to brush up on my groupie skills, I wont be satisfied till i know what brand of underwear they wear dammit*

One of your quiz answers is wrong.

Mike LePond was indeed in a band before Symphony X called RATTLEBONE. You have the answer wrong.

This isnt a debatable issue as I have the CD, and pictured in the liner notes is indeed Mike LePond from Symphony X. Scan is available upon request.

Medusa's eyes said:
I read it in a interview of Michael Pinnella about Jason. the right answer I mentioned is true :p

Theres a difference between what the "official" band statement is and what really went down. Wanting to pursue different interests sounds a lot nicer than "he didnt get along well with the bassist."

On a similar note, anything you hear about DT kicking Dominici out of the band because he wasn't "the right singer" for them is also BS. Dominici was a heroin addict and thats why they kicked him out. My friend worked with someone who attended an anti drug seminar that Dominici spoke at and basically said "I got kicked out of Dream Theater for doing heroin."

Thus is the politics of rock/metal bands I guess :rolleyes:

Yngvai X said:
On a similar note, anything you hear about DT kicking Dominici out of the band because he wasn't "the right singer" for them is also BS. Dominici was a heroin addict and thats why they kicked him out. My friend worked with someone who attended an anti drug seminar that Dominici spoke at and basically said "I got kicked out of Dream Theater for doing heroin."

Thus is the politics of rock/metal bands I guess :rolleyes:

Wow, i never knew that...why can't LaBrie be a drug addict, so then DT can get a good singer for fucks sake:loco:

LaBrie IS a good singer. Many people dislike the quality of his voice (I'm one of them), but he's a trained vocalist. So, techincally, he's a great singer.