Welcome to the Official Symphony X Forum!

hello everybody!

it's great to have a place to talk with other symphony x fans all over the world. i'm really looking forward to their new album and of course i hope they will start a huge european tour after that :) i still didnt have the opportunity to see them live, their last gig in switzerland with savatage was unfortunately canceled :(

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all my favorite bands are on UM.com FUCK YEAH...ok this forum is my home now bitches, let the chit chat begin heheh :Smokedev: I should be the damn moderator for this BBm hehehe no offense metalages, Sorry been a looooong time fan, and I know the guys in the band ;) Man this rules

get yer ass back over to the Opeth forum NOW MISTER!!!!!! rofl...... I didn't know you was into Sym-X...... good to see you hear.. hope you carry yer antics over to this forum as well!!!!

:D :lol:

and ummmmmm hey everyone! :wave:

Let it be known.. I am *the* smiley master.... all who challenge me will be destroyed!!! ROFL!!! But seriously.. love Symphony-X... I look forward to the day when I can see them on *American* soil.... I mean after all... there from here!!!! :D

Cheers guys, I'm looking for Symphony X t-shirts and other stuff, but in country where i live there is no hacking way to obtain at least some of merch (Czech republic), so i'm feeling a little bit desperate right now. Just one question, can somebody share experience with the same issue like me? What did you do? I know about merch store page, but I would likely buy stuff from Damnnation game album and Divine wings of tragedy (and first self-titled especially).
Thanks in advance!

Cheers guys, I'm looking for Symphony X t-shirts and other stuff, but in country where i live there is no hacking way to obtain at least some of merch (Czech republic), so i'm feeling a little bit desperate right now. Just one question, can somebody share experience with the same issue like me? What did you do? I know about merch store page, but I would likely buy stuff from Damnnation game album and Divine wings of tragedy (and first self-titled especially).
Thanks in advance!
Take a look at grooves.com: https://www.grooves-inc.com/advanced_search_result.php/keywords/symphony+x?filtera_id=S

Reactions: Torriloy