Symphorce

I also like Symphorce a lot!! I was listening to "Sinctuary" only yesterday :) and I'm still eagerly waiting for the new record to be released :D
I have yet to see them live though. Never had the chance so far to do so :cry:

Symphorce guitarist Cede just told me last Sunday that they're going to the studio very soon, so there definitely is a new album in the make!

Gaunerin, there sure will be a chance to see them live sometime! I saw them twice already; once as support for Symphony X and on a festival - both time they really rocked and Andy indeed is a gifted singer! Great stage-appearance.

Oh, and talking about other bands Andy sings in.... how about IVANHOE? Anyone into them??? Personally, I even like them better than Brainstorm and Symphorce!

Originally posted by Madrigal
Symphorce guitarist Cede just told me last Sunday that they're going to the studio very soon, so there definitely is a new album in the make!

Yep, I read the new album will be released on 18th November!! :)

As for Ivanhoe.......Andy isn't in the band anymore, but I guess you know that. I'm not the biggest Ivanhoe fan anyway. Don't know too much of their work either.

Not really into Ivanhoe either.. but I LOVE Symphorce!! Esp. Sinctuary!! I cannot believe nothing much happened after that record, it's brilliant. Noise must be pretty stupid huh? Well, Metal Blade picked them up, so I hope the next record is gonna give them some of the recognition they deserve!!

Originally posted by Madrigal

Ooh! where r u from? and where is Cede?? :confused: i miss him! he told me too about new SYMPHORCE album and i cant wait!!!! I loooove SYMPHORCE! :D :D :D :D
HUm i dunno much about Ivanhoe.. only heard some songs.. they were quite nice though! :)

Hailz to all...

You all rock! and Brainstorm is one of todays most rockin´Metalacts! They are just awesome and really nice guys.
They fuckin´rule!!!

If u want to have a impression of symphorce´s studioauditions u should check out our studioreport now online.

www.symphorce.net

cheerz
Dennis

DENNIISSSS! YAYAY!
:D Great great greaaat!!!
haha awesome studio report!!! :D
cant wait to hear phorcefulAhead!
hey u should get a SYMPHORCE msg board in UM too i think.. it would be great..!

Originally posted by oceanmachine
You all rock!

:headbang: Thanx :D

And thanx for letting us know about the update; just been to the site recently and I would probably not have been there again in that short time :err:
I love that kind of report: silly pics with funny comments ;)

Originally posted by oceanmachine
cheerz
Dennis

DENNIIIIIIIIS BABYYYYY!
When are we going to drink 1 (2, 3, 26..;)) beer together again? :D
Cheers!!!!

BYH02_marlies_dennis.jpg

Originally posted by Marlies

DENNIIIIIIIIS BABYYYYY!
When are we going to drink 1 (2, 3, 26..;)) beer together again? :D
Cheers!!!!

honey - whenever and whereever u want - as long as the beer is cold! Great picture! btw - what happened to this huge ice-weenie? :D

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: