synchronized hair whirling

The video for Runes To Our Memory was epic because of this. I seriously laughed my ass off the first time I saw it, the far shots where everyone is lined up perfectly are classic.

I remember being quite impressed by Zyklon's vocalist and his epic windmill. I honestly thought his head would unscrew.

Brian Fair from Shadows Fall does a pretty epic/dangerous looking windmill, but I don't know if any other bands do it in sync.

Here is the single most gut-wrenchingly terrifying example I have ever seen of synchronized hair whirling.

Check out what happens at 0:11 in this video..............IF YOU DARE FACE THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED *

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Fair from Shadows Fall does a pretty epic/dangerous looking windmill, but I don't know if any other bands do it in sync.

I've been to a few shadows fall concerts.. and i can agree. I can't understand how he windmills with so much weight from those dreads...

Anyways, I think shadows fall are pretty fucking sweet... I saw them back when they re-released Of One Blood and brought back some oldies. Can't say their album Threads of Life was good though.