Tribute in Music Video

Odinfist

New Metal Member
Nov 2, 2007
Hi, I'm the Drummer for a viking thrash metal band called Odinfist, and I'm also a film student. Pretty soon I'm going to make a music video for my band. Inspired by Amon Amarth Videos, I want to have all of the band members do some synchronized windmill headbanging; but first, I want to make sure that this is cool with the guys from Amon Amarth, because it's kind of their thing... So if they don't actually check this forum every once in a while, can anyone pass this message on to them? my email address is bmxhead@hotmail.com.

I doubt Amon would care if you made that video man. With the amount of shit on youtube and cover songs put on video, 1 more aint gonna make a difference, and it wouldnt even be a cover! Just mention them in the "Thanks" part when/if you have a release!

Video sounds interesting though man, does your band have any samples??

Cheers!

Hypocrisy use syncronized wind-milling too, looks fucking wicked when the whole band is thrashing out like that.

I "lolled" at that. Asking permission to do synchronised headbanging... lol. You know AA didn't invent that. Its not like they have a copyright or even just a claim...