Syrian Prisedent Dr.Bashar Al A'sad speech

we ll have scorpions in 1st of octobre :loco: ..
since the opposition is 40 % of bangers , we should call for making metal legal in lebanon :D , by the way i heard that there s a chance so therion or lake of tears will be performing in lebanon ...but i doubt it :confused:

yeah, nathalie cause some Satanists made a big problem, one of them suicded and that was very strange here ..., so all the bad things were sticked to metal and metalheads.
it's illegal here too, and in most of the arab countries, as I know.

well you can't have a metal concert but you can have rock concert, and the bands play metal, you know concedring metal as a rock sub-genere.

yes Avi it was canceled, but at least they were coming.
there drummer was sick or something .

obay bringer of light said:
yeah, nathalie cause some Satanists made a big problem, one of them suicded and that was very strange here ..., so all the bad things were sticked to metal and metalheads.
it's illegal here too, and in most of the arab countries, as I know.

well you can't have a metal concert but you can have rock concert, and the bands play metal, you know concedring metal as a rock sub-genere.

yes Avi it was canceled, but at least they were coming.
there drummer was sick or something .

satanic nah , we r way far from this propaganda except for bunch of stupid people :yuk: ... the guy who suicided , (a 14 years old guy ) shot him self by accident ,and the crimes we r bein done by free-masons wich most of them owns the goverment unfortunatly
we got some good local bands ( 5 i think :loco: ), one was supposed to perform in rtn this year (weeping willow ) but they canceld it

Strange thing- metal is not allowed, but you can have concerts if the band says they play rock? The thing you mention with metalheads being blamed for a lot of stuff, well you pretty much get that everywhere. When I walk around wearing my office clothing no one is looking when I enter a shop, but when I am wearing goth/ or metal clothing, they are watching you all the time- like you wanna steal something. Or no one wants to sit next to me on the train. But that is petty crime next to metal being illegal.
SAtanic- that is sooooo boring. It caused a lot of bad press for the metalscene, when basically nothing ever happened at concerts but music being performed. But you know what the press is like- suddenly every tv station wants to cover that story.
I have a nice collection of tapes at home from tv documentaries on the metal scene- it's really really hilarious! I watch it with friends sometimes when we want to have a laugh. Beats any comedy you can think of!

I know the true story Lanthwick but press changed it all, Yak.
and you have more that 5 bands for sure, you know Alien they were coming to preforme here last summer, but they cancelled that in the last minute.
to know more about lebanesse bands check www.lebbands.com
or try www.lebanesebands.com and this one too http://www.peakhall.com/

Nathalie yeah, sometimes metal clothing is strange and noticeable everywhere, it's the same here too.
about problems with metalheads here, it's is a kind of fear from metal cause some of them are REALLY bad attiude guys, and strange, they aren't polite or gentle, they drink, dress always in black, always in groups, and most of them are losers, and this isn't promising, and these people are making metalheads look bad.

metal is still new here, I mean who would listen to a man who scream and talk about death, suicide, blood, evil and worshiping satan unless he was a freak.
I'm trying to change that I'm succusful, I'm a believer, I'm against satanism, I don't drink, don't smoke, and I'm trying to make the metalscene here more succusful and protect it from metal satanic wave.

cause metal is spreading everywhere and since it's in the begining here I have to protect it form that satanic wave, right ?
that's what OL are doing .

Obay- it's a bad thing if metal is only being associated with satan, drinking, drugs, vandalism etc. Really stupid, but it happens because some people who behave badly are very noticable a metalfan ( througgh clothing) then the image sticks like that into people's minds.
I think it is always a good idea to set the right example yourself. I don't drink, smoke and am anti-drugs as well. I have a college degree and at first a lot of my family and people living in the same place did not understand why I wanted to listen to metal music, were saying things like: but you are intelligent so why listen to metal???
But in Holland things have changed a lot with bands such as Within Temptation making it into the charts. They changed the way people view metalheads these days.
Not sure if I like all these Sharon lookalikes though....
And nowadays a lot of my collegues listen with a great deal of interest to the stories I tell about my visits to Turkey and Israel, about the message that is in the music of OL, about the people I meet in this forum and they way they give me a peek into the world of the middle east. They now see that metal can also have a very positive impact on someone's life. It all depends on the person, not the music.

its bad that we are suffering here for the same reason.
i was beaten several times (in the city BALIKESIR).
3 suicides and a satanic crime has happened 3 years before (or so)
also in akcay (a small town in balikesir) police has reports writing that that i am a member of satanic, anarchist youth group.
god damned funny:) but also tragic:(
and in istanbul police was checking all the people wearing black t shirts in taksim (funny but true) but now it seems like turkey got over it. i am not sure that it wont repeat again but lets be optimist:)
by the way i am not a metal man anymore i am just a good music lover(metal and turkish art music ruless:)). i dont want to classify my self.
now it reduces the risk of being beaten again:) kidding:)

and for those who suicided: R.I.P
:)

Nathalie :
it's a bad thing if metal is only being associated with satan, drinking, drugs, vandalism etc. Really stupid, but it happens because some people who behave badly are very noticable a metalfan ( througgh clothing) then the image sticks like that into people's minds.
not only that but also because most of the metal band members are satanists, should I name some of them ?

Not sure if I like all these Sharon lookalikes though....
I don't get it what do you mean ??

well, nobody suicided in Syria, but sometimes police checks certain few metalheads (they are known for being bad guys and trouble makers) and sometimes they ask them to come to the police station or check there houses.

Obay I do not know about the scene overthere, but overhere in Holland true satanists are a rare thing. So I do not associate metal with satanism at all.

And about Sharon look alikes> Sharon is the singer of Within Temptation and she is well known to dress up in kinda ballroom dresses on stage. So a lot of girls are attemting to copy her style- with, let's put it nicely, not always great results. It's like there is some kind of fashion trend going on in the metalscene these days and now it is almost more about the way you dress than it is about the music.

well obay i know there much bands ,but 5 toplist only ( arcan ,weeping willow, junk-yard,armory , postmortum and oath to vanquish + a good performing band KIEMIRA ) along with x-bands as cimmerian path ,oberon ,and blackyum ....check www.lebrocks.net u can find more bands with streaming

Within Temptation....very not satanistic.....
:)

040822_164504-538_116-WT-Sharon.jpg