TAB Thread.

Mitch, why is it that when i turn all the volumes down on that tab, i can still hear the harmonizing guitars starting at measure 5?

(this is regarding the Sin Trade tab)

Mitch, why is it that when i turn all the volumes down on that tab, i can still hear the harmonizing guitars starting at measure 5?

(this is regarding the Sin Trade tab)

Because there's 3 guitar tracks all playing at once.

xshadowsoulsx said:
Hey Mitch, are there any good Chokehold tabs?

http://tabs.exz.nu/tabs/Children Of Bodom - Chokehold (Cocked 'N' Loaded).gp4

There's a few mistakes but you can find some riffs in here too that are right:

http://tabs.exz.nu/tabs/Children Of Bodom - Alexi's Demonstration.gp4

The solo is in the first post.

umm...why would that keep the volumes on when i turn all of them down to 0? i don't get it...but whatever, nevermind.

Ahh ok.

Right look at bar 5 on the guitars and you'll see a red box in the top left. Select the first note of the bar and press F10, then clear, then ok.

I know this is asking for alot. but the thread is SOOOO long that i cant go through all of it. so if any one already has all the sinergy songs that have been tabbed out together can you please post them. thanks

^just look at the very first post of thread. they're all there.

Mitch, the red boxes are now gone...but it didn't change anything with the volume problem...weird... and what do those red boxes mean anyway?

I know this is asking for alot. but the thread is SOOOO long that i cant go through all of it. so if any one already has all the sinergy songs that have been tabbed out together can you please post them. thanks

Dude, look in the first post!!

Mystique1721 said:
well, the red boxes are now gone...but it didn't change anything with the volume problem...weird...

Please tell me you did it to all of the guitars?

ORR you could just Mute them all.

no, actually i'm trying to learn it on piano right now. so i had sheet music. but i altered the chords a bit...i mean same notes, but i changed the rhythm and the melody a little too. but all those notes were taken from my piano sheet music, and i just wrote out the song my way :)

edit: and yes, isn't it a wonderful tune? i fell in love with it when my keyboard harmony professor played it in class for us. it uses the dorian mode, and now i feel like composing everything in the dorian mode. hehe.