TAB Thread.

mitch the track sounds amazing, this is exactly what I wanted

Sweet. :heh:

Mystique1721 said:
why, thank you Mitch

i really do wish i could tab things out by ear, but i was never one of those people who can do music by ear...although i am now forced to do an Illnath song by ear, because there are absolutley no Illnath tabs on the net anywhere.

Well if you start now, you'll get better quicker. When I first started playing, I was tabbing full Papa Roach and Linkin Park albums in my first year because I just wanted to play them, I didn't know any tab sites and I had all day so I just grabbed a pen and some paper and got to work.

Plus, playing as much as possible also helps your ear.

Why does it say Fetzer Laiho solo?

Someone has changed the last chord on one gutiar to a G#5 so against the C#5, it sounds terrible.

And most of the harmony stuff was good, yeah. You've still got some out of key notes but at least they're the right intervals.

I couldn't find any of the GP files excep the Fetzer solo so I just deleted the lead tracks nd started writing using that file.

Which notes are out of key? Hmm...

I couldn't find any of the GP files excep the Fetzer solo so I just deleted the lead tracks nd started writing using that file.

Which notes are out of key? Hmm...

Ah right fair enough, didn't you keep your own?

Well you've got some A#'s in there so they don't sound too sweet but the rest is fine.

I've been meaning to do this forever but I've ONLY just managed to find the sheet music. It's Chopin - Marche Funebre Op.72, No.02 in C minor and I fucking love it so much so I decided to put it on GP. I'd like to record it soon, aswell as Paganini's 14th Caprice but it'll probably sound like crap on guitar.

http://download.yousendit.com/ED8D640754CAC8C5

Check it out.

The out of key ones.

captain.jpg

:lol: :p