TAB Thread.

Are you sure you play cause we only hear the music

I'm sure... maybe the track was a bit loud in the BG. Surely you can hear all the mistakes though??? and the slides, and like the bum note at 32 seconds and during the sweeps i go out of time :p also the part at 2:36 listen to it and its all wrong cause i just made that part up

not bad umosay, but next time postition the camera a little lower so we can see all the finger action on those high notes. and that's really good for playing standing up if you say you don't really do it that much. i hardly play standing up either, no reason to for now...not until i'm in a band anyway

not bad umosay, but next time postition the camera a little lower so we can see all the finger action on those high notes. and that's really good for playing standing up if you say you don't really do it that much. i hardly play standing up either, no reason to for now...not until i'm in a band anyway

Thanks. But yeah i didn't know what the camera could see tbh until i reviewed it :p

Thats honestly one of the first times i've stood up to play cause playing the V sitting is a bit odd

Thanks. But yeah i didn't know what the camera could see tbh until i reviewed it :p

Thats honestly one of the first times i've stood up to play cause playing the V sitting is a bit odd
stand the neck higher and maybe shorthen your strap and it will be more comfortable to play

Yeah, I have a V too, and Im used to sitting down with it and standing up (though I usually always stand up when Im just practicing). But when your standing up, put your wrist where you normally would and push down alittle bit (without your left hand on it) because that will help alittle to keep it up, and then you can just use your left hand without having to completely hold it up. If that helps at all.

It was ok but if I were you, I wouldn't keep playing it at full speed like that, it's not doing your technique any good. It's a very hard song and to keep playing it over and over, you'll eventually teach your fingers to always play it like that and it'll take ages to unlearn it and start getting cleaner again.

I'm probably being to much of a perfectionist? But I do think the overall aim is to be as precise as possible with anything you play.

Yeah no problem, i get where your coming from. As i said i mainly recorded it for the guitar and just decided to play what i knew of that song :p Thanks for that, from now on i'll be learning it at a lot slower pace until i get cleaner. I probably shouldn't even be attempting this song after 16months anyway :p I wouldn't be the only one who struggles with it, thats for sure.

Well everyone one youtube that plays it sure aren't ready for it, that's for sure. 16 months is an extremely short time to be attemping anything like this yeah, definitely.

That guy friday13th who posted his cover here and on youtube played it very well, but he's been playing 8 years

Here's the Towards Dead End intro.

http://download.yousendit.com/297AA8D65CEE56D5

I don't know if anyone really cares but I've changed the sweep in bar 10 like I showed earlier. And I've changed bar 13 to how it is on the Hatebreeder CD. The version that's in the first post is just how I played it because I hadn't worked it out yet but now I have. Blah.

Here is a vid i made of SNBN quickly, just wanted to make a vid of my alexi sig that i just got :p

http://www.therugbyforum.com/uploads/123.avi

Some parts are ok but i haven't learn't some parts of the song properly yet... plus i'm a newb, and haven't played standing up much if at all

how much did it cost ya?

and sorry but you aren`t very good (yet :p)
and you play the solo wrong I think.

I know i play it wrong, thats what i said. I don't even know the solo i just made that up as i went. I have hardly learn't the song properly yet i just made it as a vid :p

It cost 1039 US.

I know i'm not very good, but no one is god after 16months of playing. Didn't Alexi say that he wasn't very good after 2 years of playing or something?

Haha... dunno tv i guess, i shouldn't have uploaded it - i'm a tard. My pc is behind me so it's not that.