TAB Thread.

uh-oh, im on day 15/15 of the demo for GP5, god how dumb, one the piece i'm tabbing, it always says day 1/15...could someone send me the link or something to the full version? I fogot i only had limewire on my mac laptop.

If you have Limewire, download the full version!!!!

If i can ask for a tab, i'd like to have the keyboard string part of Red light in my eyes pt 2 (0:26-0:40). If someone find it on the internet or if someone can tab it i'd like to know, thank you.

Have you checked other tab sites first?

Like ultimate-guitar.com?

That sounds pretty simple, have you tried tabbing it yourself?

In fact, has anyone tried tabbing anything themselves? Some of this stuff is really pretty easy. Anyway...

The first post has once again been updated with the following tabs:

Hate Me - single version (with corrected 1st solo)
Hate Me solo (live from CRY)
In the Shadows
Inearthed - Homeland pt.2
The Nail sweeps (live)

Cya.

That sounds pretty simple, have you tried tabbing it yourself?

In fact, has anyone tried tabbing anything themselves? Some of this stuff is really pretty easy.

That's exactly what I was thinking the other day. :D People are pretty lazy or something.

Yeah man, it's astonishing to see some of the stuff people ask for. Like simple licks on instructional videos that are being demonstrated fast and slow etc.

Cool sig too. :D

Yeah man, it's astonishing to see some of the stuff people ask for. Like simple licks on instructional videos that are being demonstrated fast and slow etc.

Cool sig too. :D

You're right. :D I remember my first year of playing without even knowing anything about tabs. I learned every song I liked (mostly Metallica) by ear. :D

Hehe, thanks! :loco:

That's pretty much what I did (but with Papa Roach hehe). I think doing Metallica stuff is more impressive though, PR is just Drop D riffs and no solos.

You're right. :D I remember my first year of playing without even knowing anything about tabs. I learned every song I liked (mostly Metallica) by ear. :D

Hehe, thanks! :loco:

That's funny, for a while when i was beginning i only learned Metallica shit to. I know at least 20 songs from them all the way, and most from when i was a beginner:p Although i knew about tabs but i used ear a lot to.

Im starting to tab some stuff out on my own, but its still kinda difficult. Plus I dont have alot of time to spend on it.

see, time is my problem too. i've been trying to do this illnath song and it turns out i can do it, (well, it sounds right to my ears anyway) but i just don't have a lot of time to spend on it :( but definitely when winter break comes up, i'll have so much more time to spend on guitar :)

That's funny, for a while when i was beginning i only learned Metallica shit to. I know at least 20 songs from them all the way, and most from when i was a beginner:p Although i knew about tabs but i used ear a lot to.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad I learned all that pretty "easy" Metallica shit before I even heard about COB etc. I think it helped me to develop my ear and overall "touch" (or whatever you call it :D ) with the guitar. :loco: