TAB Thread.

there are lot of mistakes in the "in the shadow tab":)
(and in other tabs too)

Yeah, that's incomplete (In The Shadows). Did that only to make a backing track from it.

Those other tabs, you might want to point out the mistakes eh? :)

i must admit, i am too lazy to tab (i still have to complete the Norther comfort tab...) but i think i have good ears for mistakes:)
so if we can work togheter like Master Blaster :D

for example the intro riff of the alexi guitar (and also keynoards chords) in Warheart is wrong for me...

i must admit, i am too lazy to tab (i still have to complete the Norther comfort tab...) but i think i have good ears for mistakes:)
so if we can work togheter like Master Blaster :D

for example the intro riff of the alexi guitar (and also keynoards chords) in Warheart is wrong for me...

I didn't tab that, I corrected the solo.

I've had someone else mention that intro too but I haven't fixed it, maybe you should.

Great Warhart!:D

Now it is right!!!Good job!:headbang: finally!!!

p.s :ehm... another little correction: the verse lick is not alternate picking but a single vibrato note but it does't need correction:)

Ahh yeah I see. Also, at the end of the verse (1st time through), the drums play triplets instead of 16ths but in that tab, the lead is tabbed as 16ths so that's incorrect too. Also, a few other minor timing issues but I'm sure people can work that out themselves if they listen to the song.

I haven't planned on doing any Bodom for a while actually. I've been concentrating on Racer X/Paul Gilbert material but noone's stopping you if you want to do one.

I haven't planned on doing any Bodom for a while actually. I've been concentrating on Racer X/Paul Gilbert material but noone's stopping you if you want to do one.

i want you to be my hand!:D

i'm joking but maybe i can do a list of the mistakes wich i hear/find in the tabs

Epi's tab is pretty close except the main riff, I think that's the only flaw in that tab. But then again, most tabs are pretty close anyway.

But yeah, 1st post!!

So does anyone want to do another GP jam thing?

Or maybe everyone write something on a guitar that's tuned to E,E,E in GP. I'm writing something now and it's actually turning out really well. 'Cept I'm using E,E,E,B.