TAB Thread.

who has a tab of the lick of in your face that goes after the solo?

Now this is exactly what I kinda hate about some people. Is it really so hard to search by yourself before asking? And, considering what song we're talking about here, the chances of finding a proper tab are quite good.

Like Warheart said, try ultimate-guitar.com, I looked and found almost a dozen tabs of 'In Your Face'.

Not trying to be rude or anything.. just saying.

Edit: noticed that you weren't talking about the lick that I thought you were. :p

Hey, Warheart. I'm tabbing 'You're Better Off Dead' and was wondering if I could use those tabs (I'm assuming you made) in the first page? Would save me some time. :)

Of course!

There's a pretty accurate powertab of that song too, you might wanna take a look at that, it might be on ultimate-guitar, I think that's where I got it.

Hey Mitch, about that jam idea again, if we were to do it in the same tuning as last time, like the same way (not the EEE tuning you were talking about) What kind of BT would you want, just a generic one with drums and a simple guitar riff, or one from a different song?

I'm not sure. Something that's not too technical so the focus can stay on the lead.

Why you ask? Do you have something in mind?

Well, not something in mind, but I dont have school till Monday (Thanksgiving break), so if I have time I would've tried to make one, if thats ok.

Yeah sure. Was you going to do GP or record it yourself?

Maybe one time we should all do one where we actually have to record something instead of tabbing it, that'd be interesting.

Maybe one time we should all do one where we actually have to record something instead of tabbing it, that'd be interesting.

Well I was thinking GP, but recording could be cool too. But the only thing about recording it is that not everybody could participate, being that everybody probably doesnt have something to record with.

Well I was thinking GP, but recording could be cool too. But the only thing about recording it is that not everybody could participate, being that everybody probably doesnt have something to record with.

I was thinking that but I actually don't know how many people do have recording facilities. Most people can make videos with their webcams at least so you could either just use the mic from that or make a video and rip the audio from it instead. But it was just an idea, maybe it'll take off sometime in the future.

I was thinking that but I actually don't know how many people do have recording facilities. Most people can make videos with their webcams at least so you could either just use the mic from that or make a video and rip the audio from it instead. But it was just an idea, maybe it'll take off sometime in the future.

Yeah it was a good idea, it would just be harder for everybody to participate, I do have recording equipment, but it would still be hard for me, I dont know why, but I almost never keep my recordings just because I dont like them, even though they probably are good :p

lol i bet i know why you said "that'd be interesting" :lol:

and yeah, the only way i know how to record is using the digital camera, but i don't know how to rip the audio from it...

hey but you can't denie its greatness

:err: .... :D

Yeah it was a good idea, it would just be harder for everybody to participate, I do have recording equipment, but it would still be hard for me, I dont know why, but I almost never keep my recordings just because I dont like them, even though they probably are good :p

You should keep stuff!! I listen back to my old recordings and cringe but at the time, I was chuffed with myself. I'll probably do the same in a few years when I've got my vibrato as aggressive as Paul Gilbert's. Listening to yourself is a great way to improve. You may think you're playing accurately and in time, but when you listen back to the recording, you can notice mistakes much easier...or maybe that's just me being shit. :p

lol i bet i know why you said "that'd be interesting" :lol:

Well the solos wouldn't be as crazy and hard, that's for sure. :lol:

Mystique1721 said:
and yeah, the only way i know how to record is using the digital camera, but i don't know how to rip the audio from it...

I could give you something that allows you to record or I could rip the audio from the video. But we'll worry about that if we ever decide to do that kind of jam.

sounds good to me.

do you think there would be a way where some of us can play the rhythm part and record it and others play the solo and record it and then put the rhythm and solo together? maybe we could even pair up. for example: shadowsouls can do a rhythm that he came up with and conti can then do a solo over it and we can put their two recordings together? like a real jam session :D