TAB Thread.

anyone care to tab out early pantera shit for me?!....Over and Out, Power Metal, Burn, and Pussy Tight. they're all off their Power Metal album, the one right before Cowboys from Hell.

IM me if you can help me out

AIM - Metalxmilitia10

Something I recorded a while back:

This one I recorded with my crappy mic. Somehow managed to pull off pretty good sound:

COB - Downfall Intro (CRY)

This one I recorded by plugging the amp directly to my PC. Sounds kinda poor:

COB - Aces High Intro (Iron Maiden cover)

Please don't kill me if I come here in this thread...
I've listened to your works, and I know that my opinion is not that good, cause I'm not a guitar player, but I liked these recording.... it also seemed to me that the sound quality is good, isn't it?
I like a lot how you did "Downfall" intro, it has been original... and it even seemed that you put in it some riffs from other songs... well, maybe just seemed but whatever, I like the final result. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5608201 said:
Please don't kill me if I come here in this thread...
I've listened to your works, and I know that my opinion is not that good, cause I'm not a guitar player, but I liked these recording.... it also seemed to me that the sound quality is good, isn't it?
I like a lot how you did "Downfall" intro, it has been original... and it even seemed that you put in it some riffs from other songs... well, maybe just seemed but whatever, I like the final result. :)

Hehe, it's always nice to hear comments like that. Thank you! :)

The "Downfall Intro" is played like the band plays it live in their new DVD "Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live", so yeah there are riffs from other bands songs. :)

Here is a list of the bands/songs:

Mötley Crue - Wild Side
Mötley Crue - Too Young To Fall In Love
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
AC/DC - That's The Way I Wanna Rock 'n' Roll
Dio - Holy Diver

:kickass:

I own a recording facility???

Cool. :)

I thought you did? You recorded Follow the Reaper. :confused:

hey i don't wanna be the only one recording with a camera...can someone please tell me how to record the sound directly into my computer? i'm not very computer savvy, so i must ask.

What inhe said is how you get the guitar sound to come through your computer, and then I can give you a program that will record it all.

Guitar > Amp > Pc's "Input" or "mic". They're the little headphone sized holes in your computer, usually at the back. Just try them all until you hear sound from your speakers when you play the guitar.

I think people should supply a sample recording so we have an idea of the tone of each of the participants. When I get a chance, I'll record something.

Sounds like a good idea to me, I think most people have heard my tone. Thing is, the decent stuff was done with my friends amp and he's taken that back so my tone is going to be teh suckz0rz if/when I record. :lol:

Something I recorded a while back:

This one I recorded with my crappy mic. Somehow managed to pull off pretty good sound:

COB - Downfall Intro (CRY)

This one I recorded by plugging the amp directly to my PC. Sounds kinda poor:

COB - Aces High Intro (Iron Maiden cover)

I didn't know you recorded the guitar parts to the Downfall thing, I thought you used soundfonts for those too. :erk:

Great tone, what's your set up?

The "Downfall Intro" is played like the band plays it live in their new DVD "Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live", so yeah there are riffs from other bands songs. :)

Yes, yes, it's true... I didn't remember that, sorry for my bad memory.

I didn't know you recorded the guitar parts to the Downfall thing, I thought you used soundfonts for those too. :erk:

Great tone, what's your set up?

Haha, no shit? :D

Well, actually don't own anything fancy; ESP (LTD, Arrgh!1) MMV-SN and Marshall MG50DFX. That's about it. Oh, and that mic which is like,
10 years old piece of shit tbh. :D Didn't really make a smart decision when I
bought that LTD. It truly sucks ass (atleast the one I have).

What's the MMV-SN like? Ever since I saw it, I've loved the look of them but I was turned off by the rosewood fretboard andthe bridge that isnt a Floyd Rose.

They're the Finnish-only models, aren't they?

What's the MMV-SN like? Ever since I saw it, I've loved the look of them but I was turned off by the rosewood fretboard andthe bridge that isnt a Floyd Rose.

They're the Finnish-only models, aren't they?

You're right. I really don't know how to describe it since all the guitars I've ever owned were/are pretty awfull. :erk: But I don't know.. just don't like the feel of it or something. :D And the bridge is pretty bad too.

I think people should supply a sample recording so we have an idea of the tone of each of the participants. When I get a chance, I'll record something.

well i posted bed of razors a while back. the tone sucked on that :erk: i think i have generally bad equipment, and now i just discovered that the my low E and my A strings are kinda bent at the 2nd fret (how that happened, i have no idea!) and whenever i play those frets, there's a buzzing noise. but yeah, i need new strings now, and i've never changed the strings on my guitar....

You're right. I really don't know how to describe it since all the guitars I've ever owned were/are pretty awfull. :erk: But I don't know.. just don't like the feel of it or something. :D And the bridge is pretty bad too.

Really? I guess I'll wait a few years until I get one then. I was going to buy one as a cool stage guitar but if it doesn't play as well as my Ibanez Rg770, then there's no point. I'm not exactly rich either. :erk:

well i posted bed of razors a while back. the tone sucked on that :erk: i think i have generally bad equipment, and now i just discovered that the my low E and my A strings are kinda bent at the 2nd fret (how that happened, i have no idea!) and whenever i play those frets, there's a buzzing noise. but yeah, i need new strings now, and i've never changed the strings on my guitar....

Don't you just have a practise amp?

-[chop]-;5608346 said:
^ Omg!!! never? i do that like after 2 weeks...

i know, i'm still kinda new at guitar. i don't have time to do a lot of things with my guitar :( espeically cuz i have 8 classes this semester and i've been working :( but next semester should be a bit easier.