TAB Thread.

Damn it man, just learn how to work it!!! It's so easy. :erk:

That wasn't a cover, I said I could transpose stuff in CEP and that was Lake Bodom transposed from C# to E, couldn't you tell by the vocals? :lol:

Yeah, tab some stuff in GP first. Don't make it too complicated though, we want it to sound good so make sure you can play it. :p Or at least someone can.

Im too lazy to learn how to use the FR :p

Haha, well, the vocals are the reason I asked if it was a cover, because I didnt know that you could change the entire song like that.

I have 2 right now. One is the rhythm guitar and drums from the Alexi Documentary Solo. It seems simple and easy so I thought why not :lol:

Yeah i was trying that yesterday, to line in/mic etc but none would work. When i used to record i had guitar > amp > amp line out > pc line in

But i tried guitar straight to pc yesterday - btw is it the same using a big adapter into the guitar and having a small lead to pc?

Yeah. As long as it's all connected, it should work. I just got confused when RH posted the pic of the large adaptor because I didn't really pay attention to the small ended lead.

Im too lazy to learn how to use the FR :p

Haha, well, the vocals are the reason I asked if it was a cover, because I didnt know that you could change the entire song like that.

I have 2 right now. One is the rhythm guitar and drums from the Alexi Documentary Solo. It seems simple and easy so I thought why not :lol:

It's worth learning. I bought my guitar off of Ebay and the action was really high. It's been quite high ever since I bought it but I've been lowering it gradually over time but when I got the pegs down as far as they would go, it was still too high from my liking so I actually loosened all the strings and took the bridge off completely and re-attathed it to the pegs and screwed it all back on and tuned to pitch, my action is as low as it can go without buzzing now. :D So knowing how to work it does come in handy at other times other than jsut tuning. :saint:

Yeah, that Alexi doc thing is perfect actually. It's the same progression as the last one but just in a different key. :lol: If we used that, no doubt there'd be some srs shredz happening.

Warheat, do you know what harmonic alexi mainly use for his divebombs? Looks like its up near 12th?

Warheat, do you know what harmonic alexi mainly use for his divebombs? Looks like its up near 12th?

17th fret G string usually.

Ones like in the intro to In Your Face are on like 4th or 5th on 2 or more strings. I can get a great sound out of the G and B strings when I pull up on a 5th fret harmonic. But the 17th fret stuff is in the Everytime I Die intro, just before they go heavy.

There's times also when he tries to hit real fucking high ones (Hate Me live solo), they're on the 2nd fret or 14th (same pitch) on the G string. Obviously, you can go higher by hitting the B or E but harmonics seem to work best on the G.

It's worth learning. I bought my guitar off of Ebay and the action was really high. It's been quite high ever since I bought it but I've been lowering it gradually over time but when I got the pegs down as far as they would go, it was still too high from my liking so I actually loosened all the strings and took the bridge off completely and re-attathed it to the pegs and screwed it all back on and tuned to pitch, my action is as low as it can go without buzzing now. :D So knowing how to work it does come in handy at other times other than jsut tuning. :saint:

Yeah, that Alexi doc thing is perfect actually. It's the same progression as the last one but just in a different key. :lol: If we used that, no doubt there'd be some srs shredz happening.

Yeah I need to learn, I just dont have time to sit down with it and mess around.

I only got one other one other than the Alexi doc. one, but here's both.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=19C73E996DC6520A

I don't know what we're using yet and I don't know if it'll be a GP or a recording jam. Shadowsouls said he wanted to try making a backing track so I'll wait to hear that first. I didn't plan the bar number, it was just an intro, 4 bars and then an outro which is probably what we'd do again. Or maybe double it.

That's not it, you'll need a LARGE to SMALL so it'll fit in.

No, since the cable IS the 1/8" (small) adapter. She'll need the 1/4" one to plug into the amp, most likely. And no, it's not a music cable, it's an audio cable.

AHHH, shadowas, is it ok if I just make a tab with the notes and not correct rythms, this is a wierd rythm and I'm sure you know it and could figure it out yourself.

AHHH, shadowas, is it ok if I just make a tab with the notes and not correct rythms, this is a wierd rythm and I'm sure you know it and could figure it out yourself.

lol it's a gallop.

8th, 16th,16th. One of the most basic rhythms ever.

Id say sure, but I noticed it was just a gallop too, but if you cant, just put like the first note of it, and where it changes, just put the first one, and I could probably figure it out.