TAB Thread.

Don't be silly, it's not about competition. It doesn't matter who's the best, just try and have some fun with it. :kickass:

haha thanks, i'll see if i'm not too embarrassed with my attempt...but for now, i gotta go shopping! (it's black friday :D)
see ya guys later and don't show off too much with those solos :p

haha thanks, i'll see if i'm not too embarrassed with my attempt...but for now, i gotta go shopping! (it's black friday :D)
see ya guys later and don't show off too much with those solos :p

Don't forget, speed doesn't always mean it's better, try and come up with a really cool melody if you're not comfortable with playing fast. :)

Have fun sh0pping even know I have no idea what "black friday" is. :loco:

Im not sure either, but Im gonna guess she calls it that becuase its the friday after Thanksgiving, which for us in the US is pretty much the biggest shopping day of the year.

Sorry for making this question but whatever... In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9V-IEeimUg (It's the one Alexi is playing some riffs and solos...) he plays the intro of Are U Dead Yet? but I've never seen the intro tabbed that way... Ok, there's many ways to tab a song, I'm just saying this because I think that the way he plays it there it's the easiest one. I have the GW magazine were AUDY is tabbed and I have the tab for Guitar Pro and since I have some diffuculty (Because I'm not experient, lol) in this transition (I can play this, of course, but it doesn't sound good):

-------------------
-------------------
------------3------
------------3------
--5---6------------
-------------------

I'm wondering if he plays it differently. I can be wrong, anyway... He's playing too fast (Ok ok, he's playing very slowly but can't understand in wich frets and he puts the fingers and everything else. Well, probably it's just my imagination! :lol:

Im not sure either, but Im gonna guess she calls it that becuase its the friday after Thanksgiving, which for us in the US is pretty much the biggest shopping day of the year.

yep, black friday = that first day the market crashed in American history. and it's also used to refer to the biggest shopping day of the season, like you said, the day after thanksgiving.

ok, so i bought that adapter and i have it plugged into my computer and the other end is plugged into my amp and the amp is plugged into my guitar. and guess what...i don't hear anything from my computer speakers! what am i doing wrong? do i need a special program?

yep, black friday = that first day the market crashed in American history. and it's also used to refer to the biggest shopping day of the season, like you said, the day after thanksgiving.

ok, so i bought that adapter and i have it plugged into my computer and the other end is plugged into my amp and the amp is plugged into my guitar. and guess what...i don't hear anything from my computer speakers! what am i doing wrong? do i need a special program?
uhh try line in as well as the mic input, make sure the volume of mic and line in is up in " master volume" .

yeah, i just checked the volumes and all the volumes are up...do i need to do something to my sound card?

I'm jsut gna write a list of stuff that it could be.

Is your guitar plugged into your amp?
Is your amp turned on?
Is your guitar's volume turned up?
Is your guitar wire in good condition?
Is the wire from the amp to your computer in good condition?
Is that same wire plugged into the adaptor and the adaptor is in your computer? Make sure you try every hole!

Are you speakers on/connected?
Are they turned up?
Are the volumes in control panel up and the "mic" or "line in" aren't muted?

Are you actually strumming the guitar everytime you try something?

Ugh that's all I can think of.