TAB Thread.

It could happen. Just like when people forget to llug stuff into or switch it on.

Ah man, I was heating up some chips in the microwave the other night and I got the salt and vinegar out and put it in front of me then looked in the cupboard again for the vinegar. I swear, I spend the next 4 minutes looking for it before I realised it was less that half a meter in front of me. :erk:

Uh oh, Chief Conti brings teh sexism!

It could happen. Just like when people forget to llug stuff into or switch it on.

Ah man, I was heating up some chips in the microwave the other night and I got the salt and vinegar out and put it in front of me then looked in the cupboard again for the vinegar. I swear, I spend the next 4 minutes looking for it before I realised it was less that half a meter in front of me. :erk:

Uh oh, Chief Conti brings teh sexism!

You crazy Brits with your weird-ass "chips" and such. :lol: ;)

Who puts chips in the microwave?!?! :lol:

And why not buy salt and vinegar chips?

Because I have them for dinner and my mum makes extra so I can have more late at night. So when I'm hungry, I pop them in there to warm them up and tuck in. MMMM

That reminds me, I have chips tomorrow. :saint:

Anyway, lets all stop talking about food eh? lol

Ohhh, so their homemade, that makes a little more sense :p

Do you want to stop talking about it becuase your hungry :D

I thought about havin a snack, its only 12:20 here, I dunno what to have though, so many choices, but I dont want something big. Hmmmm. :lol:

Nah they're not homemade but when re-heated, they kinda taste better so it's really enjoyable every Saturday and Wednesday night.

And yeah, it's making me hungry and it's hardly related to Bodom. :p

Oh, thats still alittle wierd imo :p

Go get a little snack, thats what I did.

And to relate to Bodom, for that jam recording thing we were doing, I think you should record the Alexi doc. solo or the actual Hellion solo, because you could probably do it really well :D

Mmm, chocolate spread...

I was thinking about recording one of those actually because I can't write decent solos. :lol: Now you've said it, it gives me a reason to. :D

Ive been learning the doc. solo, but I still mess up a few times. But then how would you do the second half? Just put in the original 2nd Hellion solo?

Is that solo twice as long as Epi's backing track?

Or the opposite?

I know the doc solo but I'll learn the Hellion one now.

Well I think Epi's backing track was from the actual Hellion song, and the doc solo would fit in just the first half of the Hellion solo, so the BT is twice as long as the doc solo.

Oh right ok. Well I'd love to give it a shot but I doubt I'll be able to play it perfectly. Maybe real close but that's not good enough for me. :erk:

Yeah, its kinda the same for me, I would try to record the doc solo, I just wouldnt be pleased with it and want other people to hear it. :(

Uhh, right now that snack was not such a good idea :p, not feelin the greatest, so on that note, Im out for the night.

Well I'm actually transcribing this solo at the moment because the one on the net is wr0ngz0rz!! And it looks pretty tricky in places. Definitely not the stuff I've mastered, that's for sure. :erk:

And there it is, Hellion solo:

http://download.yousendit.com/BBF0C8CD7B6EA017

I didn't touch the harmony part so it could be wrong. The rest is the right notes but I'm not sure on the positioning of that E/B string run. That's how I'm going to play it, who knows how many takes Alexi pasted together for that solo.

hey you have to keep in mind its a girl we are talking about :lol:

fuck you. i can drink you under the table any night. and just watch, when i'm a better guitarist than you, we'll see who's laughing then.

i seriously can't believe you just said that. what a fucking pig. have some respect.

I'm jsut gna write a list of stuff that it could be.

Is your guitar plugged into your amp?
Is your amp turned on?
Is your guitar's volume turned up?
Is your guitar wire in good condition?
Is the wire from the amp to your computer in good condition?
Is that same wire plugged into the adaptor and the adaptor is in your computer? Make sure you try every hole!

Are you speakers on/connected?
Are they turned up?
Are the volumes in control panel up and the "mic" or "line in" aren't muted?

Are you actually strumming the guitar everytime you try something?

Ugh that's all I can think of.

yes, Mitch. everything was correct. in fact, i was so frustrated by this, i even brought my amp, my guitar and my computer(it's a laptop) to work tonight because my friend is like a computer genius and he said he would try to help me. even he couldn't figure out what was wrong. he just said that my computer is somehow not responding to the connection of my amp, which is plugged into my guitar. so he thinks that i should probably download some kind of guitar program that would recognize the connection.

can you guys hear your guitar through your computer speakers when you just plug it in straight into your computer, without having any program on to detect it?