TAB Thread.

You guys know that the reason the bottom wing is longer is so they are not sued right?

thanks for notifying me, been waiting for the new site for ages, when some uk shops get it in i might try it just for the sake of gettin a V... really dont want / need noe now though

i tuned my LTD MH-250 down and now it plays better than before, like better than anything ive ever played, it also has better tone now, more crisp and more gain for some reason... harmonics are now better too

thanks for notifying me, been waiting for the new site for ages, when some uk shops get it in i might try it just for the sake of gettin a V... really dont want / need noe now though

i tuned my LTD MH-250 down and now it plays better than before, like better than anything ive ever played, it also has better tone now, more crisp and more gain for some reason... harmonics are now better too

mabye your action was too high before...

what exactly drives you all crazy in playing Lake Bodom? You say the Intro Lick, but what part do you mean?

In my case, it's especially the ending of the Intro-Lick :(

For me, it was the 17th fret sweep bit but I've pretty much got that down now. I figured out how to get that huge shift sounding clean now too so the biggest problem for me now is the scale bit:

E----15-13--------------
B----------17-15-13-----
G-17----------------16--

Alexi uses legato for it but I pick it all so it's a little more difficult.

Have you tried it legato?

I tried to learn the intro to that song (album version) on keyboard a little while ago, I wasnt amazing at it, but could do it mostly (with both hands) then I watched CRY and saw that Janne did it with only one hand...crazy :p

I have tried it with legato but it doesn't sound as good and it's much harder to keep a solid rhythm (16ths). Plus, I'd rather pick it so I'm just going to keep playing it like that. Although I'll probably forget about it within the next few days.

I would buy this one if I could:

alexi-600_BLK.jpg

its funny how no one says they want the high end ESP, they all say the LTD alexi 600 :erk: i wonder why

I have tried it with legato but it doesn't sound as good and it's much harder to keep a solid rhythm (16ths). Plus, I'd rather pick it so I'm just going to keep playing it like that. Although I'll probably forget about it within the next few days.

Oh alright. Yeah I hate it when you work on something, then forget about it, and stop working on it.