TAB Thread.

is there a trick to finding out how exactly the guitars are harmonizing? i tried doing it in 5ths and 4ths and some other intervals but it doesn't sound right.

is there a trick to finding out how exactly the guitars are harmonizing? i tried doing it in 5ths and 4ths and some other intervals but it doesn't sound right.

If you have a good pitch you usually hear both guitars, that's how i do it atleast.

at least my first guitar had the same exact notes as yours. but don't even ask about the 2nd one haha :erk:

but yeah, that's great for doing it in ten minutes. how'd you figure it was in 6ths btw?

I figured out by listening to it. :p Then just used theory.

Key of A min (ABCDEFG), lowest note = C, highest note = A = maj6th interval which is as I said, an inverted min3rd (AC).

does any one haves a Guitar Pro Tab of Children Of Bodom-Bed Of Nails (alice cooper cover)

and the Children Of Bodom- She is beautiful (andrew W.K Cover)

The intro guitar in 'She Is Beautiful' is played apparently in standard tuning?

thank you very much !
but if any one have a GP file of it please let me know its way easyer for me with the Rythm and the other stuff...

I have both those in GP format but they're unfinished. I'll upload them when I get them finished.

does any one haves a Guitar Pro Tab of Children Of Bodom-Bed Of Nails (alice cooper cover)

and the Children Of Bodom- She is beautiful (andrew W.K Cover)

I think Bodom's cover of She Is Beautiful is really close to the actual, its got a few differences, but its still close. I wanted to learn Bodom's SIB, but since there is no tab, Im just learning the original.