TAB Thread.

Hey, any chance of someone posting the keyboard tabs the Bed of Razors keyboard solo? I've learnt the rest of the song from ear but i'll be damned if i can get that solo. If you can, post on here or if it's easier email me at dark_noon_666@hotmail.com or add me to msn (same adress). Cheers!

Hey, any chance of someone posting the keyboard tabs the Bed of Razors keyboard solo? I've learnt the rest of the song from ear but i'll be damned if i can get that solo. If you can, post on here or if it's easier email me at dark_noon_666@hotmail.com or add me to msn (same adress). Cheers!

Are you serious?

Please read the first post before making requests for songs that have already been tabbed. Ta.

I think that it's only the intro on BOR in the first post:p

Ah this is true, BUT!!:

"Check on 911tabs.com or ultimate-guitar.com to see if what you want is there before asking!!!!"

"About 90% of the tabs below were transcribed and/or copied into GP4 myself so I won't just be hosting any tab that you can get from another site."

The important part.

Ah this is true, BUT!!:

"Check on 911tabs.com or ultimate-guitar.com to see if what you want is there before asking!!!!"

"About 90% of the tabs below were transcribed and/or copied into GP4 myself so I won't just be hosting any tab that you can get from another site."

The important part.

mm i didn't look at it that much:loco:

but allways if I don't see the tab i want here I go to ultimate-guitar soo.

...this means that this guy is just stupid:p

Well I wouldn't say stupid, just uninformed of the first post maybe?

Unfortunately, I can't change the thread title to say "check first post first" or something so everyone just comes in on the last page and requests things that are on UG.

Well I wouldn't say stupid, just uninformed of the first post maybe?

Unfortunately, I can't change the thread title to say "check first post first" or something so everyone just comes in on the last page and requests things that are on UG.

mm yeah. but i think it's obvious that you check the first post to see what the threade is about.

I did check the first post and didnt see anything about Bed of razors so i read through some of the other pages but i dont have the time to read through hundreds of pages. Theres no need to be such a cock about things. And 911tabs is all very well and good for guitar tabs but basically useless for keyboard tabs, or atleast correct ones.

I did check the first post and didnt see anything about Bed of razors so i read through some of the other pages but i dont have the time to read through hundreds of pages. Theres no need to be such a cock about things. And 911tabs is all very well and good for guitar tabs but basically useless for keyboard tabs, or atleast correct ones.

When you put alot of effort into making these tabs and this thread, you can be a cock about it.

Well I'm guessing you don't have Guitar Pro? They have all guitars, bass, keyboards and drums transcribed. If you don't have it, I suggest downloading it right now because it's brilliant. Guitar Pro (GP4) tabs can be found for any CoB song which is why I said in the first post, "Check UG or 911 tabs first" because there are GP4 tabs for all of the songs. The tabs in this thread are just guaranteed to be more accurate.

That's cool. Makes me want to try and arrange an orchestral version of another song just like that accordian version of Needled 24/7.

I'm doing Lake Bodom now. I think with enough work and effort, any CoB song would sound good as an orchestral version.