TAB Thread.

does anyone have a full, correct Touch Like An Angel Of Death tab? i've been looking for one with drums, bass, guitars and synth everywhere but i can't find a good enough one.

does anyone have a full, correct Touch Like An Angel Of Death tab? i've been looking for one with drums, bass, guitars and synth everywhere but i can't find a good enough one.

Children Of Bodom - Touch Like Angel Of Death.gp4

Some guitar parts are incorrect but the keyboards and the drums should be pretty much correct. I didn't tab the second half of the solo, it's pretty damn hard to hear what Alexi plays there. :erk:

If someone wants to correct this then be my quest.

Fuckin' sweet tab Epi, sounds much better than all the others on the net. :D

This really is the ultimate Children of Bodom tab thread. :D:D

and why arent their some of my tabs on the first page? my etid intro, my pmib tab and my nil tab are more accurate than the other ones...^^

I haven't had the chance to update it yet, I'll need to get them sent off for hosting before I can add them. I'll add your Punch Me I Bleed and Next In Line when I end up doing that though. I'll also be adding your Sinergy tab and your acoustic version of Hate Me.

Here's a list of the stuff that I have to add. If anyone else has anything worth adding, upload it.

• AL - Betcha Can't Play This
• AL - sweep picking licks from CoB songs
• Acoustic Hate Me
• Bed of Razors solo
• Deadnight Warrior (TW)
• Deadnight Warrior tapping lick (live)
• In the Shadows
• In Your Face lick
• Kissing the Shadows lick variations
• Lake Bodom
• LB interlude live Kuovola
• LB interlude live TW
• LB lick live
• Latomeri 1 & 2
• No Commands solos
• Punch Me I Bleed
• She is Beautiful
• SNBN - CRY ending
• Touch Like Angel of Death
• Crocketts Theme acoustic version
• Towards Dead End intro
• Sinergy - Me Myself and my Enemy

If anyone can confirm who tabbed these, I will credit them once they're added.

Bed of Razors solo
DW tapping lick
LB lick live

I think the last 2 were Nazgul but I'm not 100% on that.

Nope, I requested those...they were tabbed by crawler64 (thanks crawler64 :kickass:).

:) np , and warheart, that LB Lick live is taken from Rotterdam 98, i think its written in the gp file but anyways, it's better to know where it comes from :loco:

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tab Roope's ( I'm pretty sure it's Roope's ) solo from ' Wake Up In Hell ' by Sinergy it starts at 2:27. I know it's slow and I should be able to figure it out myself, but I'm not good at figuring out the tremolo stuff in the beginning...and I'm lazy. So if anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

and I'm lazy.

Not really a good thing to say when you're requesting a tab, considering it takes our TIME and EFFORT to work them out AND then tab them into GP and make them sound as accurate as possible.

I have no problem doing it and I'll give it a listen but it just makes it sound like you can't be bothered even trying when you say that and it might put someone off trying to tab it for you because, well, they're just too lazy. Just a bit of advice and I hope you understand what I mean. ;)