TAB Thread.

Hi d00des!

I tabbed the third solo from 'Wake up in Hell'. The solos of that song are
quite nice. Dunno about the fingerings but this should be pretty much correct.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9l5f2x

Oh and, nice job on the second solo tab Mitch!

I don't know, I'm not really into that song at the moment plus I don't own a proper camera for recording something that long.
I made a crappy recording of it though a few months back. What's this school project about?

its a presentation for School about Guitars/and Guitar Players haha ;-)

I'm gonna sound like a total n00b here, but when I get to the sendspace site it says ' a file is waiting to be downloaded. ' :erk: I dunno how to download the files though.

Also, <-Warheart-> I'll do the first solo to Wake Up From Hell right now. :kickass:

Spiral_Slave said:
I'm gonna sound like a total n00b here, but when I get to the sendspace site it says ' a file is waiting to be downloaded. ' :erk: I dunno how to download the files though.

Scroll down to:

pointrightlz5.gif
Download link:

And then click the blue link.

Spiral_Slave said:
Also, <-Warheart-> I'll do the first solo to Wake Up From Hell right now. :kickass:

Nice. :kickass:

its a presentation for School about Guitars/and Guitar Players haha ;-)

Well thanks but, yeah, maybe you should do it about some really good and known shredders like Rusty Cooley, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert etc. Mattias IA Eklundh is also very good.

And if not so much about shredding, I would suggest Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson etc. All great players imo.

Ugh, I can't get that first solo tabbed. I really can't figure out using the tremolo bar on guitar pro. If you guys want I can tab everything after the bar use, and then one of you will have to go back and fill in the two bars...

Well thanks but, yeah, maybe you should do it about some really good and known shredders like Rusty Cooley, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert etc. Mattias IA Eklundh is also very good.

And if not so much about shredding, I would suggest Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson etc. All great players imo.

Michael Angelo Batio was voted shredder of the century, so you can't go wrong with him! :D

I'm working on it. :loco:

Awesome!! :kickass:

Btw, these tabs have been added to the first post now.
Code:
• AL - Betcha Can't Play This
• AL - sweep picking licks from CoB songs
• Acoustic Hate Me
• Bed of Razors solo
• Deadnight Warrior (TW)
• Deadnight Warrior tapping lick (live)
• In the Shadows
• In Your Face lick
• Kissing the Shadows lick variations
• Lake Bodom
• LB interlude live Kuovola
• LB interlude live TW
• LB lick live
• Latomeri 1 & 2
• No Commands solos
• Punch Me I Bleed
• She is Beautiful
• SNBN - CRY ending
• Touch Like Angel of Death
• Crocketts Theme acoustic version
• Towards Dead End intro

Some of them were new additions, some of them were corrections. Good work and thanks to everyone's that tabbed something. :kickass:

I just realised that I've still got Ben Johnson's "Suicide by my Side" solos to add, it's such a good tab.

I'm also working on some Inearthed stuff since Epi upped those remastered demos. :D

Any One has Children Of Bodom - Children Of Bodom GP file where Alexi plays those Hi Harmonics just like He Playd as intro on Tuska 2003 ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJoq50Jns4&mode=related&search=
form 00:00 tot 00:20 i mean that Harmonic Stuff... you see Alexi playing

Natural harmonics on the G and B strings at frets 5, 7, 17 and/or 19 probably. It's really pointless to work out EXACTLY what he played because he probably just improvised anyway.