TAB Thread.

Some one haves the Tripple Corps Hammerblow tab? GP file?
becuse i cant find a very Good one anywere
there 2 on Guitar ultimate but there Fuckd up with 4 guitars or in that way

first off thank you.....your the man!! is there anyway you could tab out sinergy- the sin trade complete?? and maybe venamous vixens with the solo? thanks again .

Glad you appreciate our work. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have the other two tabs that you're after. I suggest learning something else for a while until they're done. :kickass:

Some one haves the Tripple Corps Hammerblow tab? GP file?
becuse i cant find a very Good one anywere
there 2 on Guitar ultimate but there Fuckd up with 4 guitars or in that way

I have a cool powertab:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nt2yo6

shit i don't have or use powertap i don't like that program very much.. :$

bah right you, why download another "have to be insalled" prog...you can even play guitar from just the bends ---> DOT . ---> . and if not you are just to dumb to sell stock cards...omd:heh:

Just a curiosity: Does anybody knows which pedal/s does Alexi use? For practicing or whatever... I don't want to know anything about processors... :loco: Thanks in advance.

I know that I shouldn't be asking this in here but I didn't wanted to create a thread just because of this...

bah right you, why download another "have to be insalled" prog...you can even play guitar from just the bends ---> DOT . ---> . and if not you are just to dumb to sell stock cards...omd:heh:

WTF:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhhm Right i think your Drinking to much alcohol it seems just like on your Picture or Avanter or how you call it -.-
i think there is something not right in your brains if you get angry to somebody ho has no Powertab lol do you know how much people that is?
If you have Guitar Pro, you can still use power tabs in it.

Just go to File, Import, PowerTab.
thanks i did't know that it was an option

and thanks for the Tab Warheart !:oops:

No prob. :D I might have to tab out a decent GP4 version sometime since I've had alot of people ask for that.

Just a curiosity: Does anybody knows which pedal/s does Alexi use? For practicing or whatever... I don't want to know anything about processors... :loco: Thanks in advance.

I know that I shouldn't be asking this in here but I didn't wanted to create a thread just because of this...

He probably has a small practise amp at home since he only lives in a small apartment in Helsinki. I doubt anyone would know about the pedals he might go through unless he's said it in an interview or something?

It doesn't really matter tbh, as long as you're playing and making sure it sounds good.

Eh, for something like that, I'd rather start from scratch. Just like I did with Mask of Sanity. The original tab is soooo bad. :erk:

uglyguy2ij8.jpg

No prob. :D I might have to tab out a decent GP4 version sometime since I've had alot of people ask for that.

He probably has a small practise amp at home since he only lives in a small apartment in Helsinki. I doubt anyone would know about the pedals he might go through unless he's said it in an interview or something?

It doesn't really matter tbh, as long as you're playing and making sure it sounds good.

They used some pedals when they did the clinic here in Stockholm, i couldn't see what pedals they were, but someone must know i guess.

That was probably 'cause they weren't playing through their usual rigs. They were just going into those Marshall things, right?