TAB Thread.

alright :p becuse i heard the Studio Version and the Live Version and i Think huh :S there is something with the Tuning :p
but i know what the D tuning is Still thanks Alexi Wildchild and EPi :D

heej Epi how Far are you with the Bed of nails tab?

alright :p becuse i heard the Studio Version and the Live Version and i Think huh :S there is something with the Tuning :p
but i know what the D tuning is Still thanks Alexi Wildchild and EPi :D

heej Epi how Far are you with the Bed of nails tab?

No problem! :D

I really haven't worked on it for a long time so it's not even close to be finished. :erk:

i tabbed the correct part of bars 153-155 in mask of sanity to fill in with the keybords ang guitar solo

The lead duo of mask of sanity

Well the first 3 bars were in perfect 3rd harmony but I'm don't know if that's how they play it because the notes are too quiet and too hard for me to distinguish but it sounds good.

Bar 4 is wrong for sure, either the keyboards or guitar are because you've tabbed a 2nd harmony, instead of 3rds so it clashes pretty bad. I think I left that out on my tab too so I don't know which is the correct one.

I might add it in just to fill the space though.

yeah the bar 4 njh´98qyt8qh24t81 i didn pay attention to that bar
i distinguished the notes it's funny though cuz (you have to hear slowly lol) i worked with the wmp and a guitar .

Does anybody have/posted Tokyo warhearts touch like angel of death including that melody begining before the real song? Its just (that melody) damn good if somebody will post / is posted Il'l be thanked.