TAB Thread.

I noticed someone added the intro stuff (good job) but what's up with the wrong solos and that totally random part at the end? :confused:

I should probably attempt to finish this one day since everyone wants it. :err:

It's not the original solos, it's all re-written. I wrote the first two solos cause nobody else contributed...and homer, he added some bit...from the Mirror of Madness song or something...I dunno what he did, but he fucked up the bass track somehow.

Well I noticed it wasn't the original solos and that bit at the end. It's nothing like the original now but I'll use the intro part. :p

Well here's the orchestral version of the tab (thanks to Epi...??) with my solo stuff in it. I seriously need to update it 'cause there's hardly anything there. :erk:

Honesty, man...I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore. But what I do know is I'm really fucking tired, I guess I'm going to go hit the sack. Later.

Honesty, man...I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore. But what I do know is I'm really fucking tired, I guess I'm going to go hit the sack. Later.

There should be a musician's forum. The Symphony X board gets one, why shouldn't the COB? Seriously.

Sorry people but I gave up with the ADK tab, I was unsure about too many things and the solos were pretty inaccurate. If I find time sometime I may go back to it.

Hey Warheart ,could you please tab scarified (racer x). I mean the version from space ship live.
Sorry because it´s not CoB-related.

Here´s the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a12xuWBDKk

Why? It's no different to any other version he plays nowadays execpt the solo and that's just improv in G#min anyway. I have a tab for the rest of the song if you want it.