TAB Thread.

'Sup dudes!? :)

Here's something that I started a long time ago, didn't work on it for a long time and decided to finish it this morning. I'm quite sure it's not 100% correct but pretty damn close none the less.

The keyboard solos were really a pain in the ass but I think I managed to tab them pretty well. Anyway, here's the link:

Warmen - Beyond Abilities.gp4

Good job on the "Mask of Sanity" solo guys! And nice start on the Inearthed tabs Mitch! :kickass:

Here's something that I started a long time ago, didn't work on it for a long time and decided to finish it this morning. I'm quite sure it's not 100% correct but pretty damn close none the less.

The keyboard solos were really a pain in the ass but I think I managed to tab them pretty well. Anyway, here's the link:

Good job on the "Mask of Sanity" solo guys! And nice start on the Inearthed tabs Mitch! :kickass:

Too much spice....too many notes. :kickass:

Great, great job.

Now where's an Accept the Fact tab? I want to learn those tasty keyboard licks in the first verse. :)

Yeah, it should actually. I didn't bother to listen to that part so I missed it. :D

Also, I've started some Inearthed tabs. Not complete but they sound ok in terms of accuracy.

Inearthed - Talking of the Trees
Inearthed - Homeland I

Nice. I'm not a big fan of the Inearthed stuff because they're usually full of blast beats, which I'm not terribly fond of.

Didn't Alexi use the exact same tapping lick from the No Commands solo on one of those songs?

Epi do you have the MP.3 file of the Warman Beyond Abilities? for me :D:headbang:

i think all of us who play owe warheart and epi a drink because if it werent for people like them people like me would not be able to learn to play any good songs correctly or at all. hey warheart/epi on average how long does it take you to figure out and then tab out a hard song/solo? if you can figure all these songs out you must be a professional player right? i think you should post some youtube vids of you playing some of these songs/solos that would be pretty kick ass. by the way when you get a chance the solos to sinergy "wake up in hell" are really awesome especially the last one. hint hint.

Dude, I owe you a drink!:kickass:
Sounds great!! :headbang:

:kickass:

i think all of us who play owe warheart and epi a drink because if it werent for people like them people like me would not be able to learn to play any good songs correctly or at all. hey warheart/epi on average how long does it take you to figure out and then tab out a hard song/solo? if you can figure all these songs out you must be a professional player right? i think you should post some youtube vids of you playing some of these songs/solos that would be pretty kick ass. by the way when you get a chance the solos to sinergy "wake up in hell" are really awesome especially the last one. hint hint.

That tab was done in about 3 hours, including distractions. :erk:

I've been playing 5 years and Epi has been playing 7 so neither of us are Paul Gilbert but we can play some fast licks here and there. He's already got some vids on youtube under the name of Epi87 I believe? Something like that anyway.

I might learn that solo sometime, it is very, very cool. :cool:

Great tab Mitch!

I actually started to tab that and got like 4 four bars finished and then I had
to go to bed because I was awfully tired. :D

I know I'm not even close to be a professional and you don't really have to be
to be able to figure out this kinda stuff. Ever since I started playing (not that
much anymore though :erk:) I've been trying to figure out songs by ear and
that's a good way for practise you tonal ear (isn't that the term? :D).

Yeah I have some vids on youtube (nickname Epi87). They suck baws imo and
I've been planning on removing them and probably adding some new ones. Dunno yet.

Warmen - Accept the Fact

Sounds alright to me. Incomplete of course. :p

Alright, I've memorized all the notes and fingerings for the verse part, and I can play it at about 50% speed. If you decide to tab any more of the song, hopefully you can at least do the second half of the verse.

BTW, not that it's a big deal, but I had to transpose the lead part back into standard E to get the notes to display correctly on the keyboard. Turns out it's in C - no wonder Janne makes it sound so easy...because it is easy, to play in C that is. :lol: