TAB Thread.

where can i get gp5

You could download it illegally from a torrent like most people do or you could buy it from a shop. TheMask of Sanity tab on the first page is in GP4 though.

Thanks <-Warheart->

Here´s a tab of Guitars From Mars 1 (Paul Gilbert)

I copied it from the young guitar book but it´s not complete yet

Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1amoc

lol I've done that too and I got to the same place. I got bored after that, especially after seeing the rest of the book. There's about 2 more pieces that are just straight 16ths notes and are really long, I can't be bothered copying all that out. :p

Yeah the tapping thing is really cool. I know it but I can't play it perfectly at full speed. Something like 110-120ish though.

Yeah the tapping thing is really cool. I know it but I can't play it perfectly at full speed. Something like 110-120ish though.

Yeah, I could do the Van Halen's Eruption on the full speed (145), I tried it again few days ago but my pinky started hurting...I guess I'd need a few days of practice to master it again. But it's way easier than this Vivaldi thing.

Cool ,i can´t play it at full speed too.
But i won´t practise it soon.

First of all i need to practise Scarified and Technical Difficulties (Racer X) but without solos.
I think that two songs are very nice ,so i have to learn it ^^

Cool ,i can´t play it at full speed too.
But i won´t practise it soon.

First of all i need to practise Scarified and Technical Difficulties (Racer X) but without solos.
I think that two songs are very nice ,so i have to learn it ^^

Good luck with them!!!

Yeah, I could do the Van Halen's Eruption on the full speed (145), I tried it again few days ago but my pinky started hurting...I guess I'd need a few days of practice to master it again. But it's way easier than this Vivaldi thing.

lol yeah, this is just a bit harder than Eruption. :p Have you heard Paul Gilbert play it? He's so good at it.

Yeah, I have. I have a video that is cut of out of some instructional video and he's playing that. It could be this Guitar from Mars video. I'm downloading it now btw...so he plays all this classical stuff in it?

Yes in the Guitars From Mars Video he plays only classical pieces but maybe 4 songs or so are from him that he plays there (i think one song is from Mr. Big)

Yeah, I have. I have a video that is cut of out of some instructional video and he's playing that. It could be this Guitar from Mars video. I'm downloading it now btw...so he plays all this classical stuff in it?

I meant Eruption, btw. But yeah, Guitar from Mars 1 is all classical stuff except a few pieces and one by Mr. Big, as Der Blonde Hans said.

Yes in the Guitars From Mars Video he plays only classical pieces but maybe 4 songs or so are from him that he plays there (i think one song is from Mr. Big)

Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy. :kickass:

Okay here it is, Mask of Sanity with corrected Gtr/Keys duel.

I re-did it myself and I think this is more correct than my old version. I did some position shifts too to make it easier to get up to the high parts. If you were to play it the old way, you'd need to do some insane shifts and be very, very accurate with them and chances are, this way is how he played it...maybe.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrex9a

But yeah, that's the final version, be happy.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 thumbs up
but 60% of the notes of the duo were pulled out by me LoL

Hmm, except they weren't.

I re-did the first 3 bars myself by listening to it. The last 4 bars were done by me also. I couldn't hear what Alexi was doing in bar 156 so I just put him in unison with Janne.

For Janne's part, I just harmonised it a diatominc min3rd up.

I was motivated to try and do it again after you brought it up since I couldn't hear it properly when I first transcribed the song.