TAB Thread.

I can't be bothered anymore with this. :erk:

I tabbed this entirely by ear so there's some mistakes here and there probably.
I kinda lost interest to it so the ending is just c/p'd shit of the chorus riff.

Blaablaablaa.. Here's the link:

Sinergy - Wake up in Hell.gp4

Reactions: Kattana
Hey sory I've been away for a few days! Great job on the Wake Up In Hell tab Eppi!

A little off subject, but I was wondering if any of you maybe had any interest in making a metal tabs forum similiar to this one, but all metal bands instead of CoB and Sinergy. Because I tab a lot of stuff by a lot of different metal bands and I really have no one to discuss them with or people to rate them...So if anyone is interested, I think it'd be a really cool idea. Except, I don't know anything about making websites or forums...so if anyone can help let me know, and sorry if this is off-topic!

Hey sory I've been away for a few days! Great job on the Wake Up In Hell tab Eppi!

A little off subject, but I was wondering if any of you maybe had any interest in making a metal tabs forum similiar to this one, but all metal bands instead of CoB and Sinergy. Because I tab a lot of stuff by a lot of different metal bands and I really have no one to discuss them with or people to rate them...So if anyone is interested, I think it'd be a really cool idea. Except, I don't know anything about making websites or forums...so if anyone can help let me know, and sorry if this is off-topic!

I suppose you could post it in the guitarplayers thread in the Off-Topic forum?

Personally, I don't listen to THAT much metal so I probably wouldn't know of they were accurate but alot of the guys here that don't post in this thread probably would appreciate it alot more.

What kinda stuff have you tabbed?

I suppose you could post it in the guitarplayers thread in the Off-Topic forum?

Personally, I don't listen to THAT much metal so I probably wouldn't know of they were accurate but alot of the guys here that don't post in this thread probably would appreciate it alot more.

What kinda stuff have you tabbed?

I have some tabs by Primal Fear, Jag Panzer, Tarot, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Dark Moor, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Edguy, Twilightning, Sinner, Running Wild, Kamelot, Machine Men, Firewind, and some more. They aren't all completed, but I'd love to have a place to discus them with people can help other people figure out stuff. :headbang:

Ahh cool. The only band out of that list that I'm remotely familiar with is Dragonforce. :erk: I've been meaning to get into Firewind but haven't got round to it.

Why don't you try and post them in the guitarplayers thread until you find a proper place to discuss tabbing since I have no idea how to do all that stuff either.

I have some tabs by Primal Fear, Jag Panzer, Tarot, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Dark Moor, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Edguy, Twilightning, Sinner, Running Wild, Kamelot, Machine Men, Firewind, and some more. They aren't all completed, but I'd love to have a place to discus them with people can help other people figure out stuff. :headbang:

cool show em dude!! been looking for some good twilightning tabs as well as ensiferum, all good bands you've got there :D

first off thank you.....your the man!! is there anyway you could tab out sinergy- the sin trade complete?? and maybe venamous vixens with the solo? thanks again .