TAB Thread.

Naah, I don't have that finished. I posted 'She is Beautiful' tab sometime ago and said that I'll probably finish the 'Bed of Nails' tab. I can't be bothered atm though. :Smug:

i have another Request again lol :p i m sorry :p any one haves an Correct Version Of Needled 24/7 the Way Alexi Plays it :p?

i m sorry for asking so much :p but i love to play the Guitar and Learning COB Is totally a Blast By the way Becuse of Alexi i started Playing guitar haha:p

I just checked and there is only 3 powertabs, which is weird.

Yo peeps, do you think it'd be kinda interesting to all try and change the style of a Bodom song, like Arcane did??

He did an acoustic version of Hate Me and I've started (probably won't finish) an orchestral version of SNBN and Lake Bodom. They sounded great at first but now I'm not so sure because I didn't really put much effort into them. I pretty much just used the tabs as a template and used different sounds instead of guitars. :Spin:

Let's hear what you guys got!!!

does anyone have a full version of Rebel Yell?

It's the same chord progression as the original, just with more distortion and whatnot. Just get the tab for the Billy Idol version and tune your guitar to D and shift the powerchords up 2 frets.

I dno if you bothered checking ultimate guitar but it's there but here it is anyway:

Rebel Yell

Yo peeps, do you think it'd be kinda interesting to all try and change the style of a Bodom song, like Arcane did??

He did an acoustic version of Hate Me and I've started (probably won't finish) an orchestral version of SNBN and Lake Bodom. They sounded great at first but now I'm not so sure because I didn't really put much effort into them. I pretty much just used the tabs as a template and used different sounds instead of guitars. :Spin:

Sounds like a nice idea!

I'll probably give it a shot if I got some spare time. Just got to decide which song to use.

Your versions of those two sounded great! :)

I just checked and there is only 3 powertabs, which is weird.

Those are cool! I liked the SNBN because it was different, yet at the same time, the same :loco:

sounds cool, but its really different comparing my version.... try to slow down the speed and change it into 'normal' acoustic chords...

I wasn't going for an acoustic version. I wanted an orcehstral version so I wanted to keep it more lead orientated and not all chordy, just like the original version of The Four Seasons thing on Passage to the Reaper.

I'm not happy with either of them because they still sound too much like the orignals but it's a start.